• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ToT Drop Rate

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are more than 20 types of drops, so your chance at a mempo is 5% or less each time you get one. Roughly same odds as pulling a halo from doom. My very first drop was a mempo and I havent gotten another in 150 or so. If you put the time in you will get one or more. Yes flutes of renewal are dropping, I have gotten two so far.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I’ve only have 1 a light green dye

Tabby Kapak

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Got three flutes of renewal so far, and all are Undead frustratingly enough! But, can't say RNG hates us as we did get one L Mempo. Dyes are by far the most common drop it seems.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Got my first luck mempo on drop #86. Still not a single flue of renewal, but keeping at it. Going for my second mempo now!

jill

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does anyone have a picture or know of all the drops available please.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its a shame they did not bother to upgrade the majors with a collection of new relevant ones, most are now junk :(

And they still have time to upgrade them if only they would stop adding crap to the store and focus on the game a bit more, and also stop breaking stuff

Last edited:

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Getting a lot of pigments. Btw what color is the unnamed pigment? Is that bleach?

Also if anyone is looking for a steady flow of tokono critters try tossing salvage hooks in tokuno waters. Getting 1 in 40 hooks tossed. I can do 12 hooks at a time with my sampire.

Kas Althume

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Getting a lot of pigments. Btw what color is the unnamed pigment? Is that bleach?
Yes, it matches the color of my old bleach pigments. I have some old bottles of bleach with 10 charges each and I could combine it with the newly gotten nameless pigment.

I found an unnamed pigment (1 charge) without a name which does not seem to be bleach. It is slighly less dark than midnight coal.

Out of around 80 drops i got 2 flutes (1 ele 1 undead), 43 pigments and no mempo.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Also if anyone is looking for a steady flow of tokono critters try tossing salvage hooks in tokuno waters. Getting 1 in 40 hooks tossed. I can do 12 hooks at a time with my sampire.
The grey unnamed one does seem to be bleach since it can be combined with bleach (above). And I wanted to make an LRC suit to sell to noobs the suit was grey and I like to make suits the same color. It made the Kelp woven leggings brown leather color instead of grey.

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After killing tokuno creatures since start of ww publish I got no mempo, even I fight nearly every day.
Today I got two mempos in about 2 hours. One at champ lvl3 and one in the dojo.
A mate starts two day ago and got her mempo before the first hour was over.
Other mates are still fighting.
It is luck to get them and they will be the base for some luck armor sets.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I got my second mempo last night. About 180 ToT drops so far netted 2 mempos and 2 flutes of renewal.

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm a little over 1,100 drops now. 6 mempos and 51 flutes. Interestingly, I have twice as many mempos as I do arachnid flutes...

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have 1 silver dye lol

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
WOW.. So Treasures of Tokuno is back then..Wuuuhaaa! Back after a long absence..Ty for info!

Coco_Zamis_DF

Lore Keeper
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got my second mempo last night. About 180 ToT drops so far netted 2 mempos and 2 flutes of renewal.
Thats is nearly same as my statistics. Something between 120 and 160 items and 2 flutes and 2 mempos. But each mempos drop on a different char. One on Sampire, one on tamer.

Glorfindel

Adventurer
UNLEASHED
I’ve been after the named urns trying to collect them all myself. Got two mempos as well. It’s a nice way to skill up a pet to

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
FYI guys ive just soloed Serado spawn with Spellweaver archer tamer in +- 50 mins and got 10 drops.
Seems quite a stable drop

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm a little over 1,100 drops now. 6 mempos and 51 flutes. Interestingly, I have twice as many mempos as I do arachnid flutes...
So your saying that you get 3 mempos in 140 drops "I’m up to about 140 drops. 8 or so flutes and 3 mempos."
and then another 3 in +- 960 drops? Sound like not fun at all hehe

Merus

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So your saying that you get 3 mempos in 140 drops "I’m up to about 140 drops. 8 or so flutes and 3 mempos."
and then another 3 in +- 960 drops? Sound like not fun at all hehe
Yup, definitely feels like the drop rate got changed, at least from my experience. Of course it could be that the RNG gave me a few then gave me a big FU.

Groo

Journeyman
Please meet our random number generator: 9,9,9,9,9,9,9
I just got 3 Gloves of the sun in a row:wall:

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I get 7 helmets with 10 ssi from 9 frops few days ago :D .. next day i get mempo in first 20 minutes of farming.. 6 flutes 1 mempo +- 80 arties farmed

Btw 0 hierloom chests - i was looking forward to them

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I get 7 helmets with 10 ssi from 9 frops few days ago :D .. next day i get mempo in first 20 minutes of farming.. 6 flutes 1 mempo +- 80 arties farmed

Btw 0 hierloom chests - i was looking forward to them
check your bank box, when I checked I had 7 in there from 1 char and several form others

Chap

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant believe someone mentioned the heirlooms, whats the point of them?
I opened a few now with lockpicking, take a look: Looks like they forgot to give the items mods, what am I supposed to do with the content, run up to a NPC to sell items for gold pieces? gold coin by gold coin, maybe Ill have 3k gold when done with my 20 chests. This might have worked in first version of ToT two decades ago, but not now in 2020 lol

H5.png

I could turn them in, with other lesser artifacts and collect zomg majors, but then the majors without dyes makes me wanna cry :p
But real big boys dont cry so lets talk about something interesting, the droprate of Mempo.
Ive suspected for a few days now that the droprate has been reduced.
The first few days I got a luck mempo after about 100mini artis, now I am at around 600 mini artis and still only has gotten only one mempo of forune.

If they did change the droprate its silly without a short note, it still puzzles me with the objective of enabling ToT in 2020 in the first place.

Together we Hunt, Gather, Hoard, Collect and upgrade housestorage, whatever the reason :p

Naxatilor Feluka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont know about you guys, but im going to hoard EVERYTHING until the contents of my home single handedly lag atlantic. They will be forced to update the majors!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've gotten something like 5 flutes in less than 70 drops. half my drops have been dyes. Still no mempo.

And, my new unnamed bleaches won't combine with the named ones.

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this event is a fail with all multi chars, whether afk or not. some, using so many accounts have thousands of drops. simply amazing. getting close to quitting.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You gonna quit because you can have fun playing now and buy the Mempo for 10M later?

I am up to 10 minors so far. Two were left on the ground in front of me while afk.

Meat Elemental

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I like the event... Only got one mempo after about 400 drops...I keep the dyes and combine them and the Major turn ins I give to new players I see in New Haven. Plus I train my pets at the same time.

Sent from my VOG-L04 using Tapatalk

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used this to train a new guy on a shard I never played but had scrolls on. 150+ drops with one mempo and 5 flutes(2 doubles), 3 of the macing weapons(I use them). I put all my displays and vases on a vendor and have made 1.5M on that same shard so it has provided spending cash and what have you. Been having the guy run while I am working from home, hasn't been bad I guess.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
this event is a fail with all multi chars, whether afk or not. some, using so many accounts have thousands of drops. simply amazing. getting close to quitting.
So people get mad because other people pay for multiple accounts (I don't believe EJ accounts can get ToT drops) to get more drops and that's some how unfair and people threaten to quit.??

At the end of the day, how is someone getting more drops than you hurting you (aside they can make more money off this than you can)? You will eventually get whatever drop you are looking for if you keep doing it so it's not like someone else getting 1000 limits you to 1. The only way this actually hurts someone is if that person wants to get the ToTs to sell for profit; in that case you are just mad because someone is doing it better?? Somehow that doesn't surprise me :(

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So people get mad because other people pay for multiple accounts (I don't believe EJ accounts can get ToT drops) to get more drops and that's some how unfair and people threaten to quit.??

At the end of the day, how is someone getting more drops than you hurting you (aside they can make more money off this than you can)? You will eventually get whatever drop you are looking for if you keep doing it so it's not like someone else getting 1000 limits you to 1. The only way this actually hurts someone is if that person wants to get the ToTs to sell for profit; in that case you are just mad because someone is doing it better?? Somehow that doesn't surprise me :(
EJ's can't, I resubbed 2 of my 3 accounts and the third isn't getting drops....

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

I don't get mad at multi paid accounts, congrats, you SHOULD get more stuff than me. I get mad because I can't log in multiple accounts with Cu's and then set them in the dojo while I hide and keep track of my drops, but then I don't stay mad long because I get reminded that I still have a job to go to, which is why I can't farm all day and night...it's the circle of life..

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I get mad because I can't log in multiple accounts with Cu's and then set them in the dojo while I hide and keep track of my drops
So do you get mad because you can't do nothing and still get drops or because someone else is already there trying to do the same? Both reasons seem kind of silly because if you aren't actively playing what do you expect?

Also I'm sure you know this but just for any others who don't know; hiding at the dojo will get you a fraction of what you would get at the sleeping dragon spawn. No reason to complain about drops when I can literally go there in 1 round with the right template and get 5-7 drops (about 20-30min?) each time. So in a little more than an hour I can have double digit drops.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So do you get mad because you can't do nothing and still get drops or because someone else is already there trying to do the same? Both reasons seem kind of silly because if you aren't actively playing what do you expect?

Also I'm sure you know this but just for any others who don't know; hiding at the dojo will get you a fraction of what you would get at the sleeping dragon spawn. No reason to complain about drops when I can literally go there in 1 round with the right template and get 5-7 drops (about 20-30min?) each time. So in a little more than an hour I can have double digit drops.
The only drops I've received have been from the champ spawn, same junk..minor weapons and dye colors no one would actually use. I find myself getting less and less "mad" each day.

ryanouno

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran

True.. ive even soloed the spawn with spellw tamer archer and get 10 drops.. (took me +- 45 - 60 mins)

In group im getting +- 5

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The only drops I've received have been from the champ spawn, same junk..minor weapons and dye colors no one would actually use. I find myself getting less and less "mad" each day.
That's all I do and the drops are random. I get a lot of junk too but I have gotten 2 mempo's and 2 flutes this occurrence of ToT so far (and I do many other things besides ToT). It's the typical UO RNG, just keep at it. I believe I got 2 mempo's last time around too doing the spawn. The key is the same exact way to find something you misplaced... stop thinking about it and then it randomly shows up :p