• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Topic of the Week (July 21)

Do you think Age of Conan is running out of content?

• Yes, it ran out yesterday.

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • I think it is a problem that is approaching quickly.

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I'd say they need to get working on something in the next 3 months.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • If you are out of content, you haven't explored the entire game.

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
S

Seridove

It's been just over two months since release and already people are yelling and screaming for more content. A good player base is already 80 and completed Tier 1 raiding. They are ready for more..but is there more there? Funcom has had to deal with the players who want to leave (or have left) due to bug issues or frustration with "nerfs" to their class. Now, they have to worry about those players who look around and say, "I need more content."

What are your thoughts? Do you feel that there is more than enough content to keep players happy for a while? Are we quickly approaching the end of the world? Are we already facing a lack of content? Vote in our poll!

dp_dropout

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I completed tier 1 raiding yesterday and unless it's raiding or alchemy, I don't log on with my main char. This char has been 80 for a month. It's ok to do an Onyx run or epic Kheshatta, but after 10 times it gets boring.
The 'broken' timers on several instances aren't helping either.
I can imagine it being somewhat different on a PvP server though.

P

Porkay

Yes, but i'm sure they can come up with a lot more if they wanted to, and my gut tells me they will (or maybe that's just wishful thinking...) :)