• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top Toon Review-Sunday!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just FYI, the Top Toon review will be up on Sunday afternoon/evening this weekend. We are heading out tomorrow afternoon to the Arnold Classic in Columbus,OH on Saturday. Rest assured though, Trish will be recording the numbers for Saturday, so we will have no relapse!
OH and I'm going to Steak N Shake too!!! :love:

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh I wish, I really do. Everyone should get to try the gooey yummyness at least once in your life! Well I'm heading out the door, catch you on the flipside in Youngstown,OH oh about 9pm at the latest. Behave everyone and don't talk crap about my bad boss battle habits...:talktothehand:

C

Crazy Fireball

Oh I wish, I really do. Everyone should get to try the gooey yummyness at least once in your life! Well I'm heading out the door, catch you on the flipside in Youngstown,OH oh about 9pm at the latest. Behave everyone and don't talk crap about my bad boss battle habits...:talktothehand:
Enjoy, when you leave me in trish with only all the food we have in the house and who knows what we can cook up.

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:spider: We made it to Youngstown in one piece. Thanks for behaving..lol

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yw, now share your yum yums!
;D
OK here you go! It was better than I remembered..haha

Here was the Chili...
I'm very tired, we got up at 3:30AM, and in all reality I was awake at like 1AM. The beds here are so comfortable, almost TOO comfortable. But anyway, the Chili rocked!

Here was the Frisco Melt...

Here was our total "freebie" pile we layed out from the Arnold Expo.

It was fun though, we got out before it was too overly crazy. I did get squeezed between two grown men them trying to get free samples. I felt violated, but oh well haha

Waiting on the Pizza Hut to arrive now! More yum yums..

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*drool* Frisco Melt.. man do I miss those... And the shakes.. You suck Elga.