• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TOP GOLD OFFERED FOR YOUR COLORED LEATHER.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will pay top end prices for all spined, horned and barbed. Looking for 1k - 50k of each. Icq me 623-462-382. Have a great day and thanks! Looking for the tailor bones

Also buying bods collections depending on what you have. So if ya dont know what to do with those bods from pesky idocs, sale to me.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Will pay top end prices for all spined, horned and barbed. Looking for 1k - 50k of each. Icq me 623-462-382. Have a great day and thanks! Looking for the tailor bones

Also buying bods collections depending on what you have. So if ya dont know what to do with those bods from pesky idocs, sale to me.
What kind of bods are ya looking for?

Jack Nickelson

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trade you my entire collection of bods for that pretty yew moongate house?

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello mainly tailoring bods but will look at high er end smithy bods.
Lemme know anything specific on the tailor bods - I'll check what I have. I can also sell bulk cloth normals. Gonna keep my smith bods for now.

Jack Nickelson

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lemme know anything specific on the tailor bods - I'll check what I have. I can also sell bulk cloth normals. Gonna keep my smith bods for now.

Jack Nickelson
Thanks I may hollor out for you soon. Please let me know if you need as well. One of thses days Siege tailors/smithies should have a bod swap day. Each person could put thier bods on a vendor, for others to look over. Then swap bods. lol I dunno just a thought.

Baby Doll

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
trade you my entire collection of bods for that pretty yew moongate house?
LOL well now that's an interesting offer, I would be insane to decline your massive bod collection. :coco: However decline I must, I like my pretty lil gatehouse.:p Thanks for the offer.

Barania

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks I may hollor out for you soon. Please let me know if you need as well. One of thses days Siege tailors/smithies should have a bod swap day. Each person could put thier bods on a vendor, for others to look over. Then swap bods. lol I dunno just a thought.
Was it Crazy Joe, possibly someone else, who used to own the Pawn Shop in Luna years ago and had it set up as a bod trading place? That place rocked. I'll always remember when I paid about 500k for all smalls needed for a 120 smith scroll except one. Posted on the forums about the final one and gal who had sold them to me had just got the final one - she couldn't believe it. Gave her about 500k for it. Brilliant idea that swapping place was.

Also got killed there...lol.

Jack Nickelson