• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Top 10 Annoying things in UO...

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gargoyles can fly.....but not over water....unless they are in a boat??? like really???

With all do respect who ever came up with that needs to get fired....seriously!

Spock's Beard

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Call me old fashioned but I'd like to actually use my mining skill. I don't think that combat should be necessary to gather the most basic crafting resources.

That and I'm not much of a sailor. Piracy shouldn't be required for crafting.
Like yeah totally I feel you on that philosophically as a principle of game design. But in the meantime, get you a ship and crew matey. It's out there to be had and it's easy as pie. The merchant ships don't shoot, plus the crew isn't hostile and isn't that tough anyway. Would at least let you fill out some of those BODs.

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Harpsichord rolls polluting my backpack are becoming increasingly annoying. Maybe they'll make next years Top 10 list.

Time to put them as loot on corpses like music gears, instead of popping automatically into my pack.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Let me edit that...unless they are in a boat or in the Ter Mur/abyss. So exactly why can they fly over water some in Ter Mur but no where else? It just doesnt make sense to me and seems extremely poorly thought out.

I imagine the conversation going something like this....

" hey boss you know what would be really cool??? what if we made it so gargoyles could fly"!!
" wow that is a great idea ....do it!"
Months later....
" oh crap this flying thing might really unbalance some game play"
"well bugger me...we already told the fan base...."
" np we will just let them fly where they could walk... no one will notice"
" that seems lame...throw in a couple spots in Ter Mur where they can fly too"!

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It's ok to let Gargoyles fly over Water if I'm allow to swim in it, on my human or elf char:D

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's ok to let Gargoyles fly over Water if I'm allow to swim in it, on my human or elf char:D
or at least wade through it...I am agreed. We could even start a knew skill "swimming" Legendary you can swim from island to island! :)

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The random reveals while stealthing in the Blackthorn dungeon that come at the most inopportune times.

Seriously, this was an incredibly poor decision to combat the hidden script tamers (which are now pretty much nonextistant, at least on GL) when all they had to do was implement the "if you're hidden, your drop rate plummets into the .0001%'s" code that they've used for things like ToT (and last year's Doom event).

Note to devs: If you implement a "fix" to a cheater problem that screws over legitimate players, it's not really a "fix."

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Item Insurance menu should have made the list.:scholar:

Where the heck is the "insure all' option?

Next page, check, check check,check,Next page, check, check check,check,Next page, check, check check,check,Next page, check, check check,check,Next page, check, check check,check,Next page, check, check check,check,:coco::wall:

I just want to insure the entire contents of my backpack with one click...Is that asking for too much?:grin:

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
The random reveals while stealthing in the Blackthorn dungeon that come at the most inopportune times.

Seriously, this was an incredibly poor decision to combat the hidden script tamers (which are now pretty much nonextistant, at least on GL) when all they had to do was implement the "if you're hidden, your drop rate plummets into the .0001%'s" code that they've used for things like ToT (and last year's Doom event).

Note to devs: If you implement a "fix" to a cheater problem that screws over legitimate players, it's not really a "fix."
They just can't implement a lower drop rate for this because the normal drop rate is already this low. LOL

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They just can't implement a lower drop rate for this because the normal drop rate is already this low. LOL
You have a point... I gave up on trying to get them myself as the drop rate was far too frustrating, and the city areas way to small. (I haven't bothered trying to farm them in the other areas)

MoxZinnia

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've only been playing a short time, but here's my list:

1. Why can't male characters wear battle shorts or a leather harness for armor? Male and female characters are playing the same game, so let them look like it, give them the same choices, like they all actually belong to the same game. And why does it look like my female characters are wearing only stockings when they put boots on, but my male characters look like they went two sizes too large? Drives me up a wall.

2. Please don't tell me that I can make things that will retain the color of the material used to make it when that is an outright lie. I was very disappointed grinding away at Tinkering only to discover that I couldn't make the stuff the Tinkering menu said I could.

3. Horses that whinny every 6 seconds. Dismounting so I can do stuff is headache inducing because of that

4. Can I please make spoons that faces north, south , east, and west, so I can set the table properly. I know they exist, because I've seen them in taverns.

5. Furniture having more facings would be spiffy also.

funkymonkey

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1. Lack of players.
2. lack of advert / promotion to UO.
3. lack of regular communication from the dev team.
4. Lack of looking at what we got already and improving it, instead of adding more stuff and ignoring old content IE DOOM dungeon.

ill add more over time.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I've only been playing a short time, but here's my list:

1. Why can't male characters wear battle shorts or a leather harness for armor? Male and female characters are playing the same game, so let them look like it, give them the same choices, like they all actually belong to the same game. And why does it look like my female characters are wearing only stockings when they put boots on, but my male characters look like they went two sizes too large? Drives me up a wall.

2. Please don't tell me that I can make things that will retain the color of the material used to make it when that is an outright lie. I was very disappointed grinding away at Tinkering only to discover that I couldn't make the stuff the Tinkering menu said I could.

3. Horses that whinny every 6 seconds. Dismounting so I can do stuff is headache inducing because of that

4. Can I please make spoons that faces north, south , east, and west, so I can set the table properly. I know they exist, because I've seen them in taverns.

5. Furniture having more facings would be spiffy also.
I love this..... and I want to add why is it that when my male character wears a skirt it shows a slit with very FEMININE legs?!?! Who's legs are those??? Surely not his!!! EC mind you.... but it's NOT cool.

and as for the silverware etc.... why can't we make a "place setting"..... that can be turned all 4 directions... with a spoon, fork, knife and plate all in the right direction and in the color of the material.... why can't I make clock parts in the color of the material??? Barrels..... etc....

Rodge

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Bugs as old as the game.

Timing out between characters.

Old event stuff scattered throughout the land.

Constant non stop smack talk in general chat.

Reverts

Placing housing

animal taming gains

Vendor search working sporadically

Finding treasure hunting locations

Gamer_Goblin

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Finding treasure hunting locations
So easy after you do a few and learn some. Especially compared to a long time ago, pre-Davies Locker, and pre-Treasure Map rune libraries. People used to have to take screenshots and rotate the maps and zoom in 1000% in Paint. LOL So hilarious to think about now.

Tomarke

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and this:

UO CC Fatal.jpg

And this:

UO CC Fatal 2.jpg

Been happening ever since I came back to the game in 2011 on every computer I own and have owned since then. Press the OK button and it CTD, sometimes taking all of your settings with it.

Jesse Donovan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Love all the suggestions, here's one more, from an "old veteran turned noob again"

10:) revamp on dungens. i.e.~ Shame, what is up with the cave trolls, that you have to kill to open up the pass. really??

10a:) can't recall to that point or recall out of that spot. Some dungeons are huge and you telling me that I died after running the length of the dungeon getting rezzed, I have to run the length of the dungeon again, to get to my body, which is already decaying. Stupid..

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So many...could list 100. Most of mine are crafting related.

10 - Refinements are a joke. They did NOT need to be armor specific. Hard enough to find the types you needed but then to have one for each type of armor was just a huge waste. Does anyone even use these?
9 - Bod Books - Should be 1 lock down so you can pick up and use a full book and not have to store these on vendors. Same as PS books and SOT books.
8 - Alphabetical Sort Option on Bod Books - why is this not an option? I want to see them alphabetically. Please.
7 - Price all option on bod books - Whatever it is filtered to - enter a price and price all the bods.
6 - Auto equip after death - So annoying to go looking under your rune books and such to find a gorget and ring/brace after death. Why am I naked? Who ripped my clothes off when I died? Its bad enough I have 1hp - I don't need to be naked.
5 - Buying up vendors for scrolls, bones. Why can't we just always buy 999 at a set price? Why do I have to buy 20...then 40...then 80... Its dumb.
4 - Why don't classic client vendors sort their goods alphabetically? Go to a weaponsmith and they are all in weird ordering.
3 - Vendor fees are a problem. Current daily charge discourages selling things that are not in high demand. Nearly impossible to find armor suits and such on vendors on most shards.
2 - Smelting penalty at GM - should be 100% smelt all at GM mining. I don't lose frostwood when I cut to boards - why do I lose valorite? Hard enough to find now - why give me 50% penalty?
1 - Runic tool Charges and Combining - Why limit to 100? Make it 500 or 1000. With reforging you can burn charges fast. I don't want to have to keep switching tools. ON TC we get ones with 30,000 charges. Oh the joy. Please let me combine them up to 500 at least. That would be 10 DC hammers. Also - let me craft or combine regular tools. When filling hundreds of bods I don't want to have to keep crafting 54 use sewing kits. Let me spend 100 ingots and create a 1,000 use or combine it up. This is simple for scripts but super annoying if you are doing it manually. Try to make 20. Tool runs out. Craft new tool. Figure out how many left. Craft. Combine. Its so slow. Just let me combine 20 kits to 1000 and then I can go craft away.... Smith has +10 ancient hammers with 800 uses. Why can't I craft 800 use tongs? At least fletching kits are in the 200's. I'm a 100 tinker. To make a 54 use sewing kit is embarrassing.

Last edited:

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Toxic general chat

EM’s that constantly cancel/postpone events.

EM’s that schedule events at the same times as other events.

Mervyn

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7) Getting a level 6 Focus – “One more for WBB” - I imagine some other shards it’s virtually impossible.
Why MUST you have a level 6? this is a "BONUS", the system is woking as intended, why can't you be happy with level 4/5?

Personally i think that in order for casters to maintain the focus, they should all have to remain in range on the field. This game is so milk and cookies.

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"rummages through a corpse and takes an item"
3 seconds later
"rummages through a corpse and takes an item"

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind this mechanic, but when it's a paragon balron you are so out of luck. Take my gold, I don't care, but they always have take my bag of pots/regs/buffs that take me the most time for me to prepare and now I have to run to the bank and prepare the whole thing over again.

skittles1337

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some good points... Don't know about #2 though.... maybe could clarify that more.

As for #4.... if you don't like it switch. Easy as that. It's completely fair and it's completely your choice to use the lesser client.
It shouldn't be the lesser client, the MAJORITY of players still use CC. It should be on par with the EC and this shouldn't even be a question. EC will never overtake CC, so you should cater to your majority. Stop fixing whats wrong with the EC and update/fix the CC. Pretty sure you were on another thread crying about unfair advantages (aka speed), well EC is nothing but unfair to CC players.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Housing roof tiles - several sets are unusable because if you place them properly, they appear to have gaps between the pieces.

As was mentioned ... housing tiles seemingly missing pieces.

Subscription rates should be lowered. Drop monthly rates by a couple bucks and the 3- and 6-month rates accordingly. It could encourage EJ and RTB folks to (re)sub.

Was mentioned but I agree ... getting attacked by a mongbat when you're trying to get to your house. Ridiculous that you should have to wait out the aggro timer in that instance.

Was also mentioned - be able to lore a pet without Animal Lore. I should not need some lore to scan my packie.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I agree with you @Theo_GL NO one I know save Rook uses them the only thing I find they are good for is throwing away for points. They are worth picking up and cluttering my pack for that at least...

There should NOT EVER unless you are fighting an Orange or Red be that stupid timer for logging out after combat... hitting anything that is an NPC shouldn't count towards that... stupid mechanic anyway it should ONLY ever apply to actual PvP combat.

Having my bandages looted all the time gets old...... REAL fast. Especially in area's of accelerated decay... this should be removed from game... Gold fine whatever... but bandages, regs, etc... no...

Fed up with the "Your spirit lacks the cohesion"... BS all the time... sometimes it's like for heavens sakes I just logged in and I lack cohesion???? Really? That just needs to go...

Philly

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Edit: 10b. Flapping gargoyles! :twak:
OMG I hate flapping Gargs too

10. The Short Spear for fencing in classic client looks like your arm is bent backwards and holding it behind your back..... Peekaboo!!!?!

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All OSI Idocs worth over 40p (like tonight on Izumo) seem to fall on fairly or something crazy.... which only helps whatever 20 bots are standing there instead of real players. I would think that if Idocs are going to fall, then it should at least fall at "night" for the shard IT'S ON.... 99.9 % of Japanese players are at work during the day. But they always seem to fall during our American nights.... just saying. Someone bought a car tonight.... but not anyone that should have. (Same 20 bots that I tracked during the original Idoc phase were all still there..... llamas/newbie clothes/bots.)

A 1/1 Mesanna cat from Catskills... Rubble 'metal chest,' glacial flask and a ton of stuff.

The "script" kept running on the two story statue and Mesanna cat for about 45 minutes after 2-3 of use paged the GM. No response... finally they took the items and stopped the script/left. You could see the cat/statue pulling over and over and over for about 45 minutes. So sad....

Last edited:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1) Tools. At GM tinker + tali, I should not, ever, make a tool with less than 100 uses.

2) Can someone please fix it so that me/vendors/mannequins actually sit ON the damn furniture? Seriously, have you looked at that? It's a lower back injury waiting to happen. And it looks dreadful too.

3) The fishing messages. I can have my 13yr old correct them if you like...

4) When you come up with things like, oh, glasses of champagne, can they all not occupy the same corner of the tile please? Even with the deco tool, it's not easy to set them on a counter so they don't appear stacked. And you can only make em sit on two corners. Plus, what everyone else has said about items pokin through the floor.

5) The full apron that my cook wears. As a cloak, by the look of the graphic.

6) Ship hatches, paintings, barkeeps and all manner of random junk all over the place. Does no one tidy the place up, ever? Even my kids rooms are tidier, and believe me, that's sayin something!

7) Soul forge. It's too damn big. It's always been too damn big. The infrequency of drop for the single tile version means they're hugely expensive to buy. I have one, but not everyone has a plat+ stashed away, y'know, and can afford to throw 100m+ at a single tile soul forge! Can we not have one that's somewhere between the two?

8) Limits on non party bars. Seriously. I'm a bar collector. I will gather them all up, throwing out cures & heals when I can. Just me, s'how I learned to play. Pisses me off when I can't have ALL the bars, or when I pull up a new one & end up losing a bar for hubby/kids/pets.

9) Taming gains. Will someone, please, sort this out. I'm scrolled to 120, and am currently at 108.3. It took over 100 bulls to get my daily gain yesterday & I'm losing the will to live here. Every day, on logging in, I check vendor search for SoT's & SoA's. They're not exactly abundant. And it's costing me a fortune! I dropped two SoT's yesterday; begging & carp, both of which I have at GM level already. When that happens, it's infuriating that they're not for a skill I'm still trying to raise.

10) Treating the CC as a 'lesser client'. Some of us, especially those with sensory issues caused by neurological conditions, can't use the EC because of the horrendous headache/nausea. I can't play minecraft either, because my brain looks at what my eyes are sending and can't make sense of it, especially the underground mining stuff.

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
2) Can someone please fix it so that me/vendors/mannequins actually sit ON the damn furniture? Seriously, have you looked at that? It's a lower back injury waiting to happen. And it looks dreadful too.
This one is actually fixable. Place any type of goza under them and raise it up by 1. Then place the mannequin on the goza that is raised up and axe the goza. (Can lower it back down if you have a goza floor already.) He will be sitting on the chair properly.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
This one is actually fixable. Place any type of goza under them and raise it up by 1. Then place the mannequin on the goza that is raised up and axe the goza. (Can lower it back down if you have a goza floor already.) He will be sitting on the chair properly.
I find this the most interesting thing I've read in awhile! :) News I can use!

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you! I'll give that a shot with the mannequins. Does it work with vendors? Much as I hate the idea of emptying the damn BODs out and redoing the lot. Again!

Potgut

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2. When a monster casts hp-increase buff on itself right before you get a chance to honor it or your character quickly auto shoots-attack it before you get a chance to honor said creature.

3. A paragon's AI will have no problem chasing me for miles through mazed corridors and going around crazy obstacles having a kill at me, but I'll be damned if my bonded pack horse can't keep up with me while getting stuck behind a simple wall or fallen log whilst following me.

4. Hanging ship paintings that are now static and permanently stuck in my house

Last edited:

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Right mouse button dismisses icons in classic client. How often have you heard, "Oops, I was trying to walk east but I accidentally lost one of my spell icons instead"?

Bad design on day one, still not fixed twenty years later #Kyronix

ziox

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
All OSI Idocs worth over 40p (like tonight on Izumo) seem to fall on fairly or something crazy.... which only helps whatever 20 bots are standing there instead of real players. I would think that if Idocs are going to fall, then it should at least fall at "night" for the shard IT'S ON.... 99.9 % of Japanese players are at work during the day. But they always seem to fall during our American nights.... just saying. Someone bought a car tonight.... but not anyone that should have. (Same 20 bots that I tracked during the original Idoc phase were all still there..... llamas/newbie clothes/bots.)

A 1/1 Mesanna cat from Catskills... Rubble 'metal chest,' glacial flask and a ton of stuff.

The "script" kept running on the two story statue and Mesanna cat for about 45 minutes after 2-3 of use paged the GM. No response... finally they took the items and stopped the script/left. You could see the cat/statue pulling over and over and over for about 45 minutes. So sad....
And with EJ it will be worst lol...

HoneythornGump

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So many...could list 100. Most of mine are crafting related.

10 - Refinements are a joke. They did NOT need to be armor specific. Hard enough to find the types you needed but then to have one for each type of armor was just a huge waste. Does anyone even use these?
9 - Bod Books - Should be 1 lock down so you can pick up and use a full book and not have to store these on vendors. Same as PS books and SOT books.
8 - Alphabetical Sort Option on Bod Books - why is this not an option? I want to see them alphabetically. Please.
7 - Price all option on bod books - Whatever it is filtered to - enter a price and price all the bods.
6 - Auto equip after death - So annoying to go looking under your rune books and such to find a gorget and ring/brace after death. Why am I naked? Who ripped my clothes off when I died? Its bad enough I have 1hp - I don't need to be naked.
5 - Buying up vendors for scrolls, bones. Why can't we just always buy 999 at a set price? Why do I have to buy 20...then 40...then 80... Its dumb.
4 - Why don't classic client vendors sort their goods alphabetically? Go to a weaponsmith and they are all in weird ordering.
3 - Vendor fees are a problem. Current daily charge discourages selling things that are not in high demand. Nearly impossible to find armor suits and such on vendors on most shards.
2 - Smelting penalty at GM - should be 100% smelt all at GM mining. I don't lose frostwood when I cut to boards - why do I lose valorite? Hard enough to find now - why give me 50% penalty?
1 - Runic tool Charges and Combining - Why limit to 100? Make it 500 or 1000. With reforging you can burn charges fast. I don't want to have to keep switching tools. ON TC we get ones with 30,000 charges. Oh the joy. Please let me combine them up to 500 at least. That would be 10 DC hammers. Also - let me craft or combine regular tools. When filling hundreds of bods I don't want to have to keep crafting 54 use sewing kits. Let me spend 100 ingots and create a 1,000 use or combine it up. This is simple for scripts but super annoying if you are doing it manually. Try to make 20. Tool runs out. Craft new tool. Figure out how many left. Craft. Combine. Its so slow. Just let me combine 20 kits to 1000 and then I can go craft away.... Smith has +10 ancient hammers with 800 uses. Why can't I craft 800 use tongs? At least fletching kits are in the 200's. I'm a 100 tinker. To make a 54 use sewing kit is embarrassing.
:ten:

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Uhm for me this would be a list of names.....

Well can't post that here lol

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
That being said

Account Management

Polaris75

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you! I'll give that a shot with the mannequins. Does it work with vendors? Much as I hate the idea of emptying the damn BODs out and redoing the lot. Again!
I honestly don't know with vendors, but I would assume it's possible. My houses are still private so I haven't had a chance to test it though. I hope so... I'm hoping to change some mannequins to vendors with hair after I make my house public! :D

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Other than all those listed above my CURRENT #1 annoying (not strong enough, try HATEFUL) thing is this:

Jewelry Box

My comments in that thread pretty much sum up my feelings on this. You have to wonder how after all this time and after waiting for 20 yrs how the devs could get something so WRONG.

Saddest thing is, this is the latest NEW flipping item and is already useless.

EPIC FAIL

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10: Stone crafted items not being able to go into packies. It is a pain in the arse when moving or building these types of houses espically for 18 x 18s, Keeps and Castles. The countless trips just to get what you need where you need it is annoying..
9: PVPers pancakes and moaning in chat. There should be a filter to where if you are in Fel you should automattically go into a PVP channel
8: BOD Books. I agree that Bod books should only weigh 1 stone. SOT books do, SOA books do so why not BOD books.
7: Vendor Fees. Even with a Merchants item to reduce fee costs dont seem to do any justice on fees. If you actually watch the gold on vendors, every few seconds gold is deducted. Hence why I have none.
6: EMs that play the game. We have already seen what EM's do when they also play the game. Items for themselves and friends that are not normally available, Wonder how many items are actually still out there that shouldnt be. Glacial Cloth was a big one that was allowed for months to be sold. Betting if people didnt pancake, nothing would have been done about this in any aspect.
5: Veteran Reward Age Limits. I see no point for Veteran Rewards to have an age limit or account bound. Take Shard Shields for Example. Year 15. I myself am 10 so another 5 years for me. Will UO be around then, who knows. By keeping items like these bound or age limited, you are giving the 3rd party websites a reason to stay open simply due to costs are cheaper ($10 or less on some sites for transfers compaired to $20 if you get through EA themselves) and people will need them sooner or later.
4: IDOCs Enough with the timers just drop the houses. Get rid of In Danger Of Collapsing stage. Once it has been greatly warn for its period, drop the house. NO Warnings Stop letting scriptors control these types of things.
1-3: Scriptors Honestly in 20 years you cant find a way to stop scripting? Are you even trying? If you have a way to stop multiboxing which is supose to be coming with EJ, why not other scripts?

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
1. not having a HOUSE SEARCH tool. I lose everything.
2. Davies Lockers need to have a filter system like BOD books

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Since this thread has risen from the ashes...

1) Items not stacking
2) Monster/Treasure loot needs adjustment
3) EC graphics, mainly the avatar which is horrible
4) Not able to customize Keeps and Castles, yet...
5) Multiboxing/Scripting
6) Idocs need to be revamped
7) Hyperinflated economy, need more gold sinks
8) Declining playerbase... :(
9) Bugs/Lag/Can't recall/VS going down
10) PVP smack talk in Gen Chat and constant Doomsayers

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Other than all those listed above my CURRENT #1 annoying (not strong enough, try HATEFUL) thing is this:

Jewelry Box

My comments in that thread pretty much sum up my feelings on this. You have to wonder how after all this time and after waiting for 20 yrs how the devs could get something so WRONG.

Saddest thing is, this is the latest NEW flipping item and is already useless.

EPIC FAIL
I am pretty certain it is also the prototype of those CC grid containers they mentioned. It's probably so borked because they have a whole different intention for it and the jewelry box is rather a field test.