• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Toontown Stratics-EXCLUSIVE BREAKING NEWS...

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alright ya'll, as you know, I'm always out to dig up the dirt. Well late last night, myself and my sidekick Juan got to the bottom of these "ghetto gags" you sometimes buy that never work. We were walking on a crowded street in Donald's Dock, when we heard a loud commotion coming from a back door of the one of the stores. Juan forced himself into the locked door, that read "NO MEOW WOOF". Obviously they did not speak native language, we didn't know what Meow Woof was. We consulted our guide to find out that it means "No Entrance in foreign toon speak". This is what we saw. This image may not be suitable for younger viewers.

Yes I was shocked too! You saw it here first everyone, Goofy is running a sweatshop, in Donald's Dock! Use caution when buying from the gag stores there. :eek:

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wait a minute.. I recognize some of those toons.. Steveo? Huddles? No WONDER they never play anymore...

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Well, looks like Steve is back to cross-dressing. Josh is always in a dress (as a toon at least), but this does go too far.........a sweat shop?? Who knew. I agree, no wonder they never play anymore!! I say we form a rescue party and get them back where they belong.........wearing dresses on TT!!!!:thumbup1:

S

Steveo

:yell: Wow this is funny. I come back to visit and see that I have been framed. I have never crossed dressed. I have bought those ghetto gags before and let me tell you when you are in a two toon cfo and they dont work WOW!!!

Elga

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's OK Steve, Goofy has brainwashed you. Don't deny it..haha
Welcome Back..:)

S

Sally Bumblefoot

Hey Steve, Sally B refers you to the thread "Table Dancing Toons" which is posted in this section. Sorry buddy but you were busted!!! We all were. I tried to post a link but we all know the limit of my computer skills (I'm lucky I can usually turn it on). You havent been framed, though. Lets call it rescued. (and really, if you come back you can wear my daisy outfit as much as you want and I promise not to tell anyone or post any pictures.......I don't know how!!)rolleyes:

Oh, by the way, how was it working with Josh? He denies involvement too!!!

C

Cherri Bear

Alright ya'll, as you know, I'm always out to dig up the dirt.* Well late last night, myself and my sidekick Juan got to the bottom of these "ghetto gags" you sometimes buy that never work. We were walking on a crowded street in Donald's Dock, when we heard a loud commotion coming from a back door of the one of the stores.* Juan forced himself into the locked door, that read "NO MEOW WOOF".* Obviously they did not speak native language, we didn't know what Meow Woof was.* We consulted our guide to find out that it means "No Entrance in foreign toon speak".* This is what we saw.* This image may not be suitable for younger viewers.
Yes I was shocked too!* You saw it here first everyone, Goofy is running a sweatshop, in Donald's Dock!* Use caution when buying from the gag stores there.* :eek:

Hahaha!!! I knew it!!! Cute Elga :D

S

SSniffleslam

Ha! And Steve, I remember that table dancing thread and the pics that went along with it...you looked cute in a dress, there's no shame in it so you don't have to keep denying it!! :D