• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ToonTown Skype Group

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
If you want to join the ToonTown conversation on skype, just post here with your skype name. I will add you as soon as possible. We will discuss ToonTown affairs, as well as offer help to anyone who may need it!

Skype Group Users (Forum ID):
Stravik
Imaj
Cooper11
Flip893
fhorn74

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/52mq2GvrABM?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/52mq2GvrABM?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Description:
To join the conversation post on the ToonTown Stratics Forum here:

http://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fvboards.stratics.com%2Ftoontown-general-discussion%2F241090-toontown-skype-group.html&session_token=nIxc0tQkIWkgOSXvZMrJHKVLLkh8MTMwNDExMzU0MUAxMzA0MDI3MTQx

I will then invite you to the conversation. Come and share your thoughts about ToonTown!

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Gordie, it seems your Skype name is invalid. Could you please make sure that is your Skype ID?

K

Kirsten

hey :] im completely new to this site, so i hope i did this right...

My skype name is KirstenVideos

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
James, I just tried to add you and I can't find your ID. Are you sure that's your Skype ID?

============================================================

I just found you. Never mind!

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
James, I just tried to add you and I can't find your ID. Are you sure that's your Skype ID?

============================================================

I just found you. Never mind!
I forget two numbers opps

K

Kirsten

I know i posted here long ago, and left the group because i left the game, but i came back and stuff. i would like to be re-added to the skype group, please! My skype is: KirstenVideos

L

Lovisa

nacny. adams. would be a good way to add me to the skype group!

L

Lovisa

ok lets try that again nancy.adams. Any one giving out free typing lessons

D

Donielle.Flynn

Donielle.flynn - thanks for the help! It's getting a bit light on ppl in Test. :)

L

lilbodo3115

JUST GOT ON SKYPE, NOW WHAT?

MY SKYPE NAME IS SAME AS MY NAME HERE.

OK wait, its not the same name as here.

SKYPE name is lilbobo8.

Last edited by a moderator:

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lilbodo3115, you might want to try posting in the thread entitled "Returning Users". Cooper will probably contact you if you do.

S

sheepsaymoo

Hello! My skype name is sheepiling
I'm interested in joining a toontown skype group. My toon is a purple duck named Sparkly Sheep

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think this group is active. Even though I might see certain people online.

craze49

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like James said, there is still a room; it is not very active. I am in it. I talked in it today, but there really isn't that much conversation in it.