• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Tool Kit

• Thread starter Connor_Graham
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Connor_Graham

I came across what looks exactly like a crafted Tinker's Tool, and has the same menu as a Tinker's Tool, but has the name of Tool Kit instead of what we currently have. Does anyone happen to know when/how these things came about and if they're worth anything?

K

Kratos Aurion

If its double exceptional, its just an old school tool kit. You can also use interior decor tool on "tool kits" to change there form from scattered tools or to a bag w/tools.

C

Connor_Graham

Nope. It's not double exceptional. It's title is simply "Tool Kit".

L

Lord Drakelord

I came across what looks exactly like a crafted Tinker's Tool, and has the same menu as a Tinker's Tool, but has the name of Tool Kit instead of what we currently have. Does anyone happen to know when/how these things came about and if they're worth anything?
I am not sure of the spawning locations, but have seen them on vendors for 5k to 50k.

X

Xtashin

I have the same thing its a round tinkers tool kit, named 'Tool Kit'. if you use a deco tool on it, it turns into the NPC bought tinkers tools the square ones with no box but keeps the title 'Tool Kit' with no uses. I also bought a npc one and turned it, but it stayed 'tinkers tools' w/ 48 uses. I too am curious if anyone knows anything about these.

C

Connor_Graham

The square box tool kit?
No, it's not that one. The one I have looks just like a crafted Tinker Tool, which is an oval shape, and has uses like a normal tool would have, but is labeled as Tool Kit.

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe one that has be sold to a vendor and brought back? just a guess.

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think these are the kits you get if you start a new character with Tinkering as a skill.
*Salute*
Olahorand