• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Too Much Rubble

S

Sweety

Checking on here for a Price Check on my rubble. I recently sold about 20-30 walls for 20k a piece then i found out they were worth up to a mil a piece. :eek:snap: :cursing: So i wanna get my prices right IF i ever decide to sell again. Just looking for Price checks atm. Getting a lot of pms to buy them but they aren't for sale right now.

Sorry about the crappy editing

-Forgot to put rubble chest in picture < also looking for PC on it plz

P

PoCove

Very nice collection of things there .. I am interested in some if the price is good

K

kray2s

just a quick note if u ever decide to sell the rubble display or the bench pews please pm me and we see if we can reach a deal satisfactory to both of us:)

C

Coven of One

What shard, because I'm interested in a piece you're displaying, as well :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested in the block steps and stairs, please icq me at 123172317.

thanks,

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested in the block steps and stairs, please icq me at 123172317.

thanks,
Doh! I would be after chest as well - but against Manticore I will not likely succeed:bowdown:

BUT! - On the off chance I could be succeesful, for all items in the chest with the stairs etc I would likely offer, as a first bid 20Mil.

And if you are wondering where the items will go - My tower is currently having renovations and extentions to add a sixth floor - The stairs are required to get from Fifth floor :D ...............

to the Sixth :D ...............

Thanks Mezzac

Mezzac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohh, and if any GM's are reading this - when finished it is unlikely there will be any Goza mats on the Sixth floor - they are there at the moment soley for me to have a platform to work from - as I build they will be deleted.

The concept I have in mind is actually a sort-off Sixth/seventh floor combo - mostly an art gallery come display area. It will have a hide-a-way cave area which will become the Study of my house - likely to have a secondary library area as well.

So far I have over 120 pieces of Rubble which will make up the display.

When complete - after taking into account all anticipated lockdowns for decoration purposes - I will likely only have less than 100 storage!!!

Thanks Mezzac

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am interested in some of the table pieces...depending on the shard of course....please pm me too if interested in selling