• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Too good. Where is the evil

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You know, I go PvPing now and again with my boy Uncle Talbo and we find all these guys who play on the edge of the ruleset. And then I go and fight for the Bane dudes (yeah, I know they are the invading folk, but come one, it's Chessy, Chess = good guys) so I try to create commotion and fight with the Bane.

I have seen a couple with me, but we can't win anything. Why can't the evil in chessy come fight??? There's a ton of good, where's the despicable??? I know you're there. You have rez killed me many a time.

georox

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They are all too busy yelling and screaming in chat about how they hack to actually play the game.

G

Gowron

You obviously weren't paying attention during the Magincia invasion when they were clambering all over themselves to collect rubble while lambasting those who were actually trying to kill the invading demons.

G

Gowron

To tell the truth, he did say in ventrillo that he loves to cuddle with cute, fuzzy bunnies and dreams of a new house design so that he can build a town to emulate the smurf village.

Lord Gareth

UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
dreams of a new house design so that he can build a town to emulate the smurf village.
Giant Mushrooms....little house walls and roof. Brown cat statue.... of this could work out REALLY well!!!

Don't Tread on Me

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
You obviously weren't paying attention during the Magincia invasion when they were clambering all over themselves to collect rubble while lambasting those who were actually trying to kill the invading demons.
Obviously that's true... but then again I was the guy who was trying to kill all the Meer over the last few weeks. Quite fun actually. Cove is now officially my favorite town (village, whatever).

My karma has really taken a hit. Something bad is bound to happen to me soon. Bummer

QueenZen

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*sigh*

After reading whom do you miss on UO HALL thread, I am now waxin' nostalgic missing a LOT of names of murderers and others that used to play on Chesapeake back in the day. Names I *grew up* with,
some infamous names that killzored me and some whom added so much darn fun to this new game, I was learning, way back in '98 called Ultima Online and when I opted to fight evil...win loose draw or die trying. :)

*sings*

where has all the true evil gone, long time passing.....

sigh