• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight's SOS Shopping

• Thread starter toontownhappy
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
T

toontownhappy

Big thanks to all who came tonight for SOS shopping. A bit better than last week's...LOM on the first (well, and only) try!
I really apologize to Big Dog. We lost you in the district-hopping...soooooo sorry!!! :( Please come again!!

B

Big Dog1

No Problem. You guys are fast! See you online another time.

L

lou2700

hope everyone had fun last night, i did
though cooper & i were almost late cuz we found a beanfest around 5 min. to 9 o'clock

S

Steveo

Glad to see you guys had a decent night. I was going to get on but it was 10pm when I got home. What district did you get LOM in? I will be there this Friday night. Hopefully we can get a couple of good cards in.

T

toontownhappy

Gigglyham, I think it was...correct me if I'm wrong, please, because we moved so many times I lost track!

S

Steveo

How many times did you move? Was it because of bad cards or just random toons? I think its better to stay in one district and keep that district. I have had more luck that way.

T

toontownhappy

Well the group itself only moved twice because of what I think were lurkers, including a certain blue bunny who came to last Sunday's runs...and a dog no one had ever seen before. I did a bit of hopping because some of the blue districts were PACKED in SBHQ. But the whole lot of us only moved from KG to backup dist, and then to Gigglyham. And we only went in the VP once, and that was the LOM run.