• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item Tonight's Rare: A Rag Doll In The Mirror Image Of A Tailor's Wife.

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight Rare: Taking Offers - Leave Below
Screams when Clicked: (I was told only 10 Fell) Anyone can confirm?
Event Item (7-18-2019).png

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There were a bunch of peeps at the event and drops use a point system in addition to the guaranteed number. Even if each of the 2 bosses only had 5 guaranteed drops on them, i would guess probably 50 or more dropped from the point system

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess there were several witness's saying that when asked the EM confirmed that only 10 Dropped. I did see 3 different people say the same thing. However, I did NOT witnesses the (EM) saying this myself.

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They may have requested 10, but unless mesanna recently changed the rules and got rid of the point system then the drop number is unknown and quite a bit more than 10.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I guess there were several witness's saying that when asked the EM confirmed that only 10 Dropped. I did see 3 different people say the same thing. However, I did NOT witnesses the (EM) saying this myself.
Unless it was a Fel/Stealing event, what @Restless said is true. EM's need to stop saying how many they requested as it's never the correct amount that actually drop, I revise the Stratics Wiki every 3-6 months and fix the drop counts factoring as many variables as I can to get something closer to the real amount that dropped.

Last edited:

Tailean

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay, so more than likely there is more than 10 out there. Thanks to everyone that posted for updating me on how this works.