• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonights harry

Phangs_of_Phage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good fight everyone. I like how DC tried to push us by using a stealth herder (lol at those tactics). We came out with all scrolls. What would really be great though is if DC joined a faction. I know all the DC member will cry that com and min didnt fight each other until DC was pushed but when you face a non faction zerg like DC if we were to fight each other even if the winning faction only had 3 members go into stat when you dont field mass numbers thats a big hit. So if you dont like being first target... join factions lol

Orgional Farimir

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry CREW will be over here soon to ruin DC's ZERG once again. I doubt we will be factions at the start since our main focus will be to destroy the DC ZERG on this shard, just like we did on GL and ATL, but once DC runs back to GL with their tails between their legs we might go factions to make the fighting a little bit more interesting.

Phangs_of_Phage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
They have a presence on Atl they will probably just move there. Most of the competent pvpers have left atl so they wont have anyone that can stand against the zerg.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't worry CREW will be over here soon to ruin DC's ZERG once again. I doubt we will be factions at the start since our main focus will be to destroy the DC ZERG on this shard, just like we did on GL and ATL, but once DC runs back to GL with their tails between their legs we might go factions to make the fighting a little bit more interesting.
lol a whole guild is following DC from shard to shard...that's pathetic! I mean that's just laughable. When I played the whole DC guild was able to be run down by 2-3 people. Unless they've gotten better in 3-4 months this CREW guild, and anyone who loses to DC should be ashamed.:lol:

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol a whole guild is following DC from shard to shard...that's pathetic! I mean that's just laughable. When I played the whole DC guild was able to be run down by 2-3 people. Unless they've gotten better in 3-4 months this CREW guild, and anyone who loses to DC should be ashamed.:lol:
I'd love to watch you run down 25 people in a grinder with your 2-3. Please video tape it next time. We like killing DC because they were a pvm guild that we put on the pvp scene and taught them what to do. In the last few years they have grown into one of the biggest zergs in the game. We have a mutual dislike for one another.

So yes, its fun to fight the massive dc zerg.

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd love to watch you run down 25 people in a grinder with your 2-3. Please video tape it next time. We like killing DC because they were a pvm guild that we put on the pvp scene and taught them what to do. In the last few years they have grown into one of the biggest zergs in the game. We have a mutual dislike for one another.

So yes, its fun to fight the massive dc zerg.
DC never feilded 25 on LS. 10-15 max, and yes 2-3 of my guild was more than enough to handle those numbers. Grinder fighting is lame, luckily they are dumb and trickle out. Play smart kiddo. Don't try and mash numbers vs numbers, beat them with quality vs numbers. Jawbone/me/thorin...or DJ, eris, jake. any of those three comboed were able to take on DC.

The only combo on LS that ever gave us a problem was the Jap players guild, and Nick and jeff's guild.

I am coming off cocky, and I apologize for that. No, i don't think i was the games best, or even close to it. I just know a 2-3 man team working together had no problem fighting a tram guild like DC.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Don't get me wrong, i know from GL that DC can get railed with a few people open field, but from our experience typically they don't open field, they just want to grind.

Phangs_of_Phage

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Cetric is right. I dunno how it was when you fought them but on LS they will not open field fight. They will only fight in a grinder, and we push them 20+vs 8+/-. But with stoneform/pro/clensing winds it is hard to push a group that size even though they are bad