• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tonight in Bedlam

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The circle alliance is sponsoring a hunt to Bedlam tonight to complete the Monstrous Interred Grizzle as well as the Bedlam Champion spawn.

As we have not been there as a team, I think this will be a good chance to visit the Champ spawn.

They are starting at 7:30 PM Eastern and ending when they're done (The champ spawn.

If I'm not there (won't guarantee that I will be), then the meeting area is Bedlam.

If you haven't done the Bedlam entry quest, there should be people there to help you through the process.

Best templates are archers and mages. For the champ, a tamer can also be very handy. A melee template in the Peerless or Champ areas is very difficult and you WILL see your armor severely damaged.

hawkeye_pike

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
P.S.: The Pestilence Champion Spawn Farsight is mentioning, can be found in the second level of Bedlam Dungeon. It has nasty creatures like Plague Beast, Bog Things, Interred Grizzles, Fetid Essences and Pestilent Bandages (dangerous mummy type). The area is very limited, which makes it a big challenge.