• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Tonight!] Calling all players: Wednesday Night Free for All!

K

Kat SP

It's a no holds barred, free for all fight, well away from the guardzone! This Wednesday, February 6th, starting around 8 PM, CST.

Players from TnT/TnA, MYTH/AO will be between Spirit and Sacrifice gates, in Ilshenar. Guilds, large and small, alike, are welcome to join in the fun, as well as solo players. Hope to see you there.

G

So what does this mean?

Just show up and kill anyone I see?...
...I mean get killed by anyone that sees me?...

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

im taking my suit off

[/ QUOTE ]

C

chessy_sp

so what do us crafters do? build chairs to watch and our own pine boxes for the finale?

G

WTF is everyone! We're going to have to start killing guildies soon!

I

imported_SavageSP

Come on Siege Perilous, get out of your house, grab your buddies and COME GET SOME!
Ilsh-spirit sacrifice area , now would be the time folks.

G

Even Kelmo is here, and he says he's having trouble with his monitor!

Spree

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All Tnt are all standing in one group by spirit gate. They just all stood in one place they didn't even chase me

G

we are just patiently waiting for some fun.

But actually we are planning on either doing doom or doing a harrower not sure cause were bored pwning a shard who is too scared to meet us on an open field.

G

Gone?
Aw man...

I just re-equipped and got some fresh bandages.

Oh well, don´t forget to post that pic...

G

I missed the event, but for future reference, you say free for all.
Does this mean if i come alone am i gonna get jacked by a group of 5 or is it a real free for all.

Either way next time ill show if I can. Just wanna no how to prep.

Sorry didnt make it. Did not read the post till today.

I

imported_Goron

ffa meaning you will get jumped by a group.
The goal was to see jsv and k0c come out, that would cause enough CRAZINESS to allow smaller groups to move in and fight.
But... jsv hid in their house, and k0c hid offline.

I

imported_Magnolia

<blockquote><hr>

The goal was to see jsv and k0c come out, that would cause enough CRAZINESS to allow smaller groups to move in and fight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Was probably just bad timing for some in Koc for so many unrelated reasons... But since it is not a hard event to do... all it takes is posting of time and place to gather... should be no problem for tna to repeat...

It is a good idea...

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Was probably just bad timing for some in Koc for so many unrelated reasons... But since it is not a hard event to do... all it takes is posting of time and place to gather... should be no problem for tna to repeat...

It is a good idea...

[/ QUOTE ]
I hope we do it again... I had three characters equiped and ready to die:)
kat did post well ahead of time tho, I was hopin you folks would have mor eonline and ready

there will be a next time!