• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tomb of Kings... A Thank You

RaDian FlGith

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I first walked into the Tomb of Kings and saw the map, I was so terribly excited about it. You see, many, many moons ago, while playing around privately with a couple of friends on a local network using one of those emu programs just for the fun of it, I was able to sneak into this area of the map that was completely unused and see what it was like.

Now, mind you, I'd always imagined that it was some sort of crypt that would be put in some day underneath Britain (using that strange little building near the Sweet Dreams Inn in downtown Britain), but alas, it never came to pass.

Now, flash forward to 2009, and the Tomb of Kings... It's such an interesting design, and I'm so happy to see the map get used, even if it's not used in the general Trammel/Felucca map yet.