• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TOL features for a bard

Li Mu Bai

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Is there any new feature useful for bards in the new update? Anything worth coming back to the game? I checked the news and found nothing interesting but maybe i missed something...

Lord GOD(GOD)

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
No, it's yet another update where Bards get nothing. In fact the last level of the new champ spawn doesn't even allow Provoke attempts actively discriminating against them. Nothing in any of the Shadowguard encounter is useful to Provoke either. About the only room where it's marginally useful is Belfry where you can Discord a dragon, and use Despair on it for about 3 seconds until it stops your bard song with it's breath or pushes you off the edge. Won't kill it like this though so it's useless.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
For what it's worth, I find provo very useful in the Shadowguard rooms for spawn control purposes. I've been very successful with my Mystic Provo Disco Bard in the Bar, Orchard, Armory and Fountain.

No other new bard stuff though :( It would have been nice to atleast get some new instruments or maybe some artifact that could be helpful to bards.