• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tokuno Pigment dying updates

N

nynyve

The crystal and shadow deeds cannot be dyed with Tokuno Pigments. Kind of a pity, since I thought a golden throne and altar could look great in the right setting. Kind of an over the top, tongue in cheek, grandiose, nouveau riche style decor. The fire pit would have looked good in gold too. As a joke I was hoping to do a golden altar with a golden cow statuette on it and make it the focal point of a museum. A golden bull would have been a hoot too. (Art historians think in these terms).

I tried dyeing the origami swan and flower with Luna White but they can't be dyed. Another great deco idea frustrated. I thought that a small white swan would look great in the rooftop wildlife refuge that I am creating. I also wanted to dye the origami flowers white to create a cluster of white water lilies.

I also took a lich, dragon and gargoyle statuette to a statuette dye tub.

Results:
Yellow & gold have barely visible effects on the dragon. You can get a very dark red or green or dark brown but that's it. So no gold dragons.

Yellow & gold give a dark gold effect on the lich & gargoyle. It looks best on the lich--but it is still a little dark for my style. I was hoping for a nice bright gold.