• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Tokens

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm looking for a price on these tokens please. Plan on setting up a vendor in Zento soon to reduce some of my crap I don't use.

Personal Attendant X2
SA Statuette X6
Legacy Token X2
Blue Soul Stone Token X1
Armor Engraving Tool X1
Bulk Order Covers X2
Earrings of Protection X1
Race Change X2
Advanced Char X4
7th Anniversary X2
Character Transfer X3 ( Lol...)

Bo Bo

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
leg tokens aka soulstone (including your blue) 5 mill. you can pick any color now from token.
race change 700k
these are the prices these things sell for. Now those numbers are bout the average, sure Bo has seen them sell for less and more.
other items good luck with

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think the Legacy Tokens go for a bit more today, perhaps 6... Since the changes with the ingame store the prices went up for some parts of the world (depending on currency). 5 mil is the lowest possible, I would say. I sold soulstones/chargers for 6-7 lately and I think, Garth Grey was right, they "should" be a bit more expensive. But my words are worthless, if there is no buyer for that price.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, and the SA statuettes: Those have been sold on the GSF-auctions. I would say: 200-400k.

Armor Engraving Tool went for more than 1 mil, but forgot the exact price. BoD-Covers might sell, too

VinnySP

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks everyone, that helped.
@Planters I put 2 advanced tokens on my vendor across from your house in Zento

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I bought your heritage tokens. I would take some more, if you have some ;)