• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TOD: April Schedule - T2A LOST LANDS

• Thread starter imported_Queen Mum
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>Join us each Sunday night in April as we continue the Tour of Dungeons with excursions to the Lost Lands for a bit of fun and mayhem.

All tours start at 5:30pm Pacific, 6:30pm Mountain, 7:30pm Central, 8:30pm Eastern, 4:30pm AK, 2:30pm HI.
Gates will be offered from Luna bank starting at 5:15pm Pacific to the dungeon meetup site. Please come prepared with bandages, regs or LRC suits, pet/people food, patience and plan for a good ol' fun time.

April's 'Tour of Dungeons' Schedule:

Day -- Date -- Time -- TRAMMEL Dungeon
Sunday ------ 4/6/08 -- 5:30 PST -- Brit Sewers
Sunday ------ 4/13/08 -- 5:30 PST -- Fire
Sunday ------ 4/20/08 -- 5:30 PST -- Hot (Trinsic)
Sunday ------ 4/27/08 -- 5:30 PST -- Ice

**We will venture to the Terathan Keep in May.

Remember, it's not about the loot or the monsters... it's about the fun of clearing out a dungeon as a group. There are more dungeon tours planned where we will go to other sets of dungeons. If you are interested in attending to help rez, heal, be a guide assistant, or have questions/suggestions feel free to contact Queen Mum by PM or ICQ 168-812-018.

I

imported_Queen Mum

<blockquote><hr>

From UO Herald Playguide: Atlas... Dungeons in the Lost Lands - Britain Sewers

Under Britain, the capital city of Britannia, exists a network of sewers. Infested with vermin of all sizes and with slime-covered bullfrogs, this area is a good hunting ground for a beginning adventurer.

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Queen Mum

<font color=00008B>

***For warriors - our Tour Guides recommend Undead and Deamon Slayer weapons. <blockquote><hr>

From UO Herald Playguide: Atlas... Dungeons in the Lost Lands - Fire Dungeon

This place has no proper name. It is known as the Fire Dungeon by the river of lava the runs through the southern section, and for its fiery denizens. Those denizens include Lava Snakes, Hell Hounds, and the scorching Efreets. Efreets are said to occasionally possess rare armor that can be taken if they are slain. The area connects Serpent’s Hold, near the western docks, to the lava pits in the southern desert north of Papua.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Eww more fun.... Some of my notes....
Slayer type Weapons for this place.... there is like every type but Arachnid here...

Blackrock, Things seem to get infected here better then in trammel, must be those Blackrock pillers on in this world....

Beware the Fire Steed...

Dont try to cast Arcane Circle on the Demons Alter....

and other then that thats all i got...

See ya there.

I

imported_Queen Mum

<blockquote><hr>

From UO Herald Playguide: Atlas... Dungeons in the Lost Lands - Trinsic Passage Caves

The entrance to the caves lies far west and south of Trinsic. It has two exits; one near the city of Delucia and one near the Undead City. The cave itself contains all manner of fiery creatures, ranging from Fire Elementals to Hellcats to the amazingly powerful Phoenix.

[/ QUOTE ]

I

imported_Queen Mum

<blockquote><hr>

From UO Herald Playguide: Atlas... Dungeons in the Lost Lands - Ice Dungeon

Like the Fire Dungeon this dangerous ground has no proper name, but is simply known as the Ice Dungeon. A frigid cave network, it is filled with various types of cold creatures including Arctic Ogre Lords and Ice Fiends. The icy giant snakes found here are said to, on occasion, wither into glowing ice staves. You will also find a stronghold of the vermin Ratmen here. This passage connects a cave north of Wrong to the far northern area of the Lost Lands

[/ QUOTE ]