• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Toad Town Housing Plots

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The time has come for the members of Toad Town to put our housing lots for sale. Toad Town is located outside the North Luna Gate and then continue east. We are taking offers on these houses - serious offers only. Toad Town is located on Atlantic and payment must be on Atlantic.

tHouse1.JPG
Size: 9x11
Current Offer: 435M Adeka

Attachments

Last edited:

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well It would have been Nice to know was a stratics post on this As was no Note on house message Boards & I had Posted my bids on there & was not notified by ICq ...I withdraw ALL my bids on the second house As I was wanting side by side 18x18s there ..I was told Nails was doing the sales & then was On hold due to his mother & then seen house message boards Was no mention Of Alex doing the sales .....I guess you didn't even read the message boards on the houses .... Feeling really disgusted :yell:

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know you didn't read message boards cus the #3 house was up to 650 Mill & you have listed as 550 mil Yall need to Let the left hand know what the right hand is doing

UNKNOWN of Atlantic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
its Ok I was just upset & had just woken up to check house & seen it was sold ..... Found out they would have paid more than I could have offered :sad2: :shots: :facepalm:

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Alex started college Sunday-So let me update the thread
#1 - #3 - & #5 are still available

Bethany_lg

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I placed a bid of 100 million on the house sign of #5 along with my icq number. Want to make sure it isn't being overlooked.

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well It would have been Nice to know was a stratics post on this As was no Note on house message Boards & I had Posted my bids on there & was not notified by ICq ...I withdraw ALL my bids on the second house As I was wanting side by side 18x18s there ..I was told Nails was doing the sales & then was On hold due to his mother & then seen house message boards Was no mention Of Alex doing the sales .....I guess you didn't even read the message boards on the houses .... Feeling really disgusted :yell:
I know you didn't read message boards cus the #3 house was up to 650 Mill & you have listed as 550 mil Yall need to Let the left hand know what the right hand is doing
its Ok I was just upset & had just woken up to check house & seen it was sold ..... Found out they would have paid more than I could have offered :sad2: :shots: :facepalm:
Hello

Let me make it clear as to what my role is. I was asked to list the houses on stratics for sale. I haven't been in game much the past few weeks due to enrolling and moving into college. These are OTHER PLAYER's Houses... not mine. I have no clue what you and the house owner discussed as it was none of my business. When I am notified of a bid and or a possible sale of a house... I update the thread immediately. These are not my houses, I just update the sale/bid price when notified. I am sorry for your bad experience. Consider your bids removed.

I will not be in-game for at least another 24 hours.. maybe longer. I am currently moving into college and prepping my room and getting to know the campus. If you have further inquiries regarding these plots. Please PM @Queen Arya here on stratics. Thanks and good day.

Aftershock

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So is this an auction or just selling once a price is reached? Please let us know here. I need to move in soon. Thanks:)

Alexander of ATL.

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
please contact queen arya regarding these houses i havent been in game for days and i wont be in game for a few more, as stated above.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
House one (bid) 325 - Outcry

House Five (bid) 100 mil Toria

All other houses are sold

Last edited:

outcry

Slightly Crazed