• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Trajan Clodius[GIL] and member of GIL: Policy Statement.

• Thread starter imported_OldAsTheHills
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_OldAsTheHills

I, Yahaxithonix the Census Taker do indeed play in this game in many
remote areas of Britannia and other lands. I do kill monsters to gain gold
and equipment. I write to you in regards to policy of players whom intrude into
areas where I operate. True enough I share these areas with other players on
Peaceful basis. But be aware that I use the Magery spell EV's and those attack
any Legal target in this game. Monsters and players with five or more murder
counts are not immune to this fact. If you are attacked and are accidentally
killed by these EVs it is unfortunate but it is the risk in being RED.

I will not loot any RED which is so killed. But, RED presence is on Siege Perilous
must by a true BLUE be cautiously view as a greater threat than monsters of this
land. Even a Guild such as GIL must know that the recent incident between
Yahaxithonix and Trajan Clodius[GIL] appear that conflict could have been
avoided by Trajan Clodius , but he risked that trouble. I still did not know what
he was doing! Trajon Clodius said nothing to me...I, as a Pacifist, chose to not
shoot him with arrows or use additional spells. This is just Yahaxithonix statement
of Policy to Trajan Clodius[GIL] and other Members of GIL as well to others
who should encounter Yahaxithonix elsewhere!

To everyone... I play the Karma game on Siege Perilous. I am not openly aggressive
to REDs, but I do the following:
1. I will not talk to a RED who kills me!
2. I will not allow any RED to rez me!
3. I do not loot anyone on this shard...
4. I will not rez a RED or a criminal ...
5. Karma follows those, even if they work off the murder counts as long
as memory lasts!
6. I will continue to play my own game... regardless what you want from me.

This is Yahaxithonix public policy.
I do PvM on Siege Perilous...I do this solo...

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

Er, your statement is so noted.

We do not recognize good or evil purely by colour, however. Not all those who are 'red' are bad, just as many who are 'blue' are decidedly evil.

*stares back*

G

Wow, thats about as brilliant as a cop spraying bullets and saying, "if you get hit, its your fault. I was shooting at the bad guys and you just happened to be there."

Thats the problem with this world. No one wants to take responsibility for their actions. It's everyone's fault but mine.

You see, they made a spell called dispel. It lets you remove your EV's. I can't speak for Trajan, but if your EV attacks me, and you make no effort to help or dispel it, expect an attack. I went red defending people like you from BG and other guilds, the least you can do is make an effort to be responsible for what you cast.

I

imported_SavageSP

If your Red and you see EV's and or Fields that you know dont belong to you or

anyone in your Alliance, and you run into them NOT knowing youre gonna be

attacked by the said EV or Field.......you need to go back to Red 101

It is no one's Duty to Aid by means of Dispelling, Curing, Healing someone's

Ignorance.

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Wow, thats about as brilliant as a cop spraying bullets and saying, "if you get hit, its your fault. I was shooting at the bad guys and you just happened to be there."

Thats the problem with this world. No one wants to take responsibility for their actions. It's everyone's fault but mine.

You see, they made a spell called dispel. It lets you remove your EV's. I can't speak for Trajan, but if your EV attacks me, and you make no effort to help or dispel it, expect an attack. I went red defending people like you from BG and other guilds, the least you can do is make an effort to be responsible for what you cast.

[/ QUOTE ]
By the time I would hit such button that would cast Mass Dispel... assuming I
had the mana, those EV's would already have attacked you. Too late! You will
attack me... this is just the way it is. I accept KSS policy that I will be attack
by KSS!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

D

Dark_Schneider

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

While I am one of the people who would actually attempt to help dispel the EV if I have no issue with the red, the other post in reply to yours is very true, if you're a red you should expect certain things to automatically flag onto you.

There is typically enough time to see the EV's name before you're too close and avoid it, or simply run out of the way so you're not seen.

As far as your statement of taking responsibility for your actions, thats exactly what you as a red do when you are attacked by the EV. That's a cause of your actions that made you red, and now that happens, do not blame the mage for something that is YOUR responsibility to deal with since YOU made yourself red NOT the mage.

If I go on probation for some crime (I'm the murderer), then I am breaking my probation and I run into a traffic stop that is checking everyone passing through(Energy Vortex), it is MY fault I am on probation and vulnerable to the traffic stop, not the officers doing their traffic stops, should they be like "Sorry that our traffic stop is going to put you in jail sir, next time we'll get rid of it when you come through"? I don't think so.

J

Jakylpops

Lol, what kind of noob gets killed by an errant EV anyway??

Was this like a blackrock infected EV or something??

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

So I have to dispell my EV's... and stop hunting while King Claudius trots past says how-do-ya-do and finally moves on so I can hunt again?

Have you lost your willies?

If any red ventures across my path and I am able they will be dealt with.

There is not a reason anyone can give me that they are red other than they chose to be. You get 4 freebies (that you can redeem for more) so blah blah

stay out of my lands

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
No one was killed... but I like to stay friendly to GIL people, but when a
RED gets close to my EVs stuff happens. EVs buzz any RED. I just wanted
GIL know my actions is not a start of a conflict.
I just doing diplomacy with GIL. I hope a policy statement explains what
happened.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

Yall missed the point. I have been red a long time and I am well aware that an EV will attack me.

I didn't go red killing innocents, I went red killing blue BG, EVO, EMO, OTF, and the hundred other guilds that use blues falsely. But despite that, I know and recognize the penalties associated with being red.

My point was that people need to be aware that all reds are not bad people, and that it wouldn't hurt them to help (dispel or heal) when their EV's run crazy. It lets a red know that it was not intentional. Otherwise, its hard to know when something is an attack and when its an accident.

P.S. I am not KSS. I was KSS, but stupid stratics wont let you change the name.

C

Calibretto

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
No one was killed... but I like to stay friendly to GIL people, but when a
RED gets close to my EVs stuff happens. EVs buzz any RED. I just wanted
GIL know my actions is not a start of a conflict.
I just doing diplomacy with GIL. I hope a policy statement explains what
happened.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

GIL harbors no ill feelings towards you.

A

AntiOTF

<blockquote><hr>

If any red ventures across my path and I am able they will be dealt with.

[/ QUOTE ]

*rolls eys* Boy what I would'nt give to be that red. If I so much as break a nail from an attack from your EV's, I would rid them, and come back and break my foot off in your crack. I wish you would. *tries to calm down*