• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To TnT and KoC

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's funny to watch you attempt to speak with some sort of authority while you are clueless about what went on while you were not playing on this shard at all.

Up until about a year ago, TnT/MYTH almost NEVER fought in Luna. In fact most of us rarely went there. We did our best, even as a new guild, to call fights well outside the guardzone for a little fun, KNOWING full well we'd get our butts handed to us by the bigger guilds and better, more experienced PvPers. Did that stop us? No... We called fights at Spirituality, Wrong Arena, Stonehaven, inside the Necromancer Arena in Umbra, etc. Back then, VmP and WAKA were always ready to rumble, unfortunately, those guilds aren't around anymore.

The fact is, when we were new, people would show up and fight because most of them knew we weren't much of a match for them, which was fine, but all that changed once we got scrolled up and better equipped to fight. The last couple of times we announced such fights, the only people that had the nerve to show up were a couple guildless folks looking to have some fun. The bigger guilds were no shows, despite announcements that were made several days prior. Sadly, most of the guilds today won't show up to fight ANYWHERE, including Luna, unless they feel they have the upper hand.

Maybe we'll try it again sometime, but it gets old organizing such things only to be let down when no one shows up.
I think Rico was talking about when there was real pvp on Siege, not one or two years ago but long before Waka, TnT or most of the people in KOC even played here. However i do agree with you Kat for the 6-7 years i played Siege i have only ever seen the Rico character in game a handful of times and that was always in Luna, now i know thieves are meant to be sneaky but that's taking it to the extreme :)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol... I think you misunderstood me...
But at the same time you are enforcing my point.

You are like a naked blue tamer. You can sit around and try and kill reds with nothing to lose, but everything to gain. You get a lucky kill and might loot some goodies. But when you die you lose nothing.

For you, its run around naked trying to steal or loot stuff. When you die, you lose nothing. So you feel like you have the authority to accuse other people of being afraid to die... but what you don't understand is dying as someone that actually carries gear & faces stat is different than dying as a naked thief.

You need to try pvping. Get out on the field and fight. Experience stat a few times. Get dry looted. Then come here and talk about pvp. Until then, try and stick to talking about stealing from crates? k?
WOW!!! Talk about using false premises to back your arguement. I've played this shard for years. I do not play in the field "naked". I go out fully geared based on the template I am playing...so on this point...fail.

I steal from players, not crates (well except when I am working up remove traps...for factions by the way)...fail.

Next, I have played a thief in factions, and know plenty about going into stat, so once again on your part...fail.

I have been dry looted numerous times across the shard...point four... fail.

Finally, a thief steals from other players (I've explained this numerous times which you seem to have missed) thus making my game play, very much PvP, so yeah, I'll speak of PvP all I want to, especially on Siege...strike 5...fail...la

OldAsTheHills

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I suppose the final straw was when ORC left for good. You could always count on a few gruntees hanging around the fort every night. If things got crazy they would calling in some UND to help. Hell, I could always count on some practice for my disarmer when they were around. We could play hunt the thief for hours. I'd stealth around the fort without actually leaving the area. If I was caught...we'd have some fun, I'd die, and then go re-equip to return and try and steal the items that had been looted. No reward except fun game play for me, and the gruntees were able to work their hunting skills...la
I am curious about [ORC], for I saw yesterday near West part of Yew a member of [Orc]. Different guilds?

As for Siege Perilous... you are seemingly trapped in the Nash Equilibrium...
only way out of this continued spiral is to change your in game goals.
But, I know you will not!

*stares*
Yahaxithonix

G

Goron

WOW!!! Talk about using false premises to back your arguement. I've played this shard for years. I do not play in the field "naked". I go out fully geared based on the template I am playing...so on this point...fail.
ok soo.. you go out in gear for your template... thief... naked...
I steal from players, not crates (well except when I am working up remove traps...for factions by the way)...fail.
I said that one because I knew it would rile you up.
Next, I have played a thief in factions, and know plenty about going into stat, so once again on your part...fail.
Ok.. you HAVE played one... Do you now? According to you pvp WAS better... so does that mean it still is right now?
ok... naked thief getting dry looted... wow... that must suck to lose all of nothing...

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
However i do agree with you Kat for the 6-7 years i played Siege i have only ever seen the Rico character in game a handful of times and that was always in Luna, now i know thieves are meant to be sneaky but that's taking it to the extreme :)
Maybe so, but I hunt, I lurk in the shadows out in the field all the time. Sure people rarely see me, why would i pop out of the shadows when for the last 5 or so years, most of the people i run into have such ****ty loot in their packs. Most of thime, while walking around Luna, the only things in the packs are arrows/bolts, bandaid, regs and apples. I used to steal those items until the marks stopped chasing after me for their return. Heck, until recently, I haven't had disarm in my template, so going after held weapons was a waste of time. Maybe if there wasn't the Siege bless, you would see me more often.

Problem is, I play a defensive thief 99% of the time, so popping out of the shadows when nothing is worth another player chasing me, is rather fruitless imo, so why bother? It's not like my 80 wrestle and 110 magery is going to allow me to kill other players...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok soo.. you go out in gear for your template... thief... naked...
I said that one because I knew it would rile you up.
Ok.. you HAVE played one... Do you now? According to you pvp WAS better... so does that mean it still is right now?
ok... naked thief getting dry looted... wow... that must suck to lose all of nothing...
When do I run naked? Just curious? Since you seem so convinced, you should be able to show some proof? Right?...la

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Rico was talking about when there was real pvp on Siege, not one or two years ago but long before Waka, TnT or most of the people in KOC even played here. However i do agree with you Kat for the 6-7 years i played Siege i have only ever seen the Rico character in game a handful of times and that was always in Luna, now i know thieves are meant to be sneaky but that's taking it to the extreme :)
Well.. PvP is that it is, today. I don't have any control over that, but as far as trying to get people out of Luna and the GZ, I think you know we tried. You were there for some of it, even after you dissolved REV and were outnumbered. I remember logging in a little late, going to spirit gate and stealthing to the west to meet up with some of my guild... and then seeing you run past me from the SW with 15-20 players trying to chase you down! It was the funniest case of "follow the leader" I've ever seen!

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When do I run naked? Just curious? Since you seem so convinced, you should be able to show some proof? Right?...la
Up until a 5-6 months ago i didn't think you had ever even played Siege anyway i always thought the fun of playing a thief was the thrill of the chase not the value of the theft. Even so enough spawns and harrower's get done that a skilled thief could live comfortably just from stealing scrolls but not once have ever heard of Rico stealing a scroll from someone at a spawn.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It would be nice to see player run towns make a resurgence. If players could teach themselves not to run for the houses, it could be like when I^A started up on the shard.

Hell, now that i have possession of Bossy Barn, maybe I'll try and get that area back up and running. All I am trying to get happening is that the major guilds lead the way. If koC and TnT made a consorted effort to stay away from Luna and the guardzones...the rest of the shard would follow.

It's happend in the past and can happen again...but not if the two big players keep playing by the silly ruleset that you two seem to be locked into right now...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Up until a 5-6 months ago i didn't think you had ever even played Siege anyway i always thought the fun of playing a thief was the thrill of the chase not the value of the theft. Even so enough spawns and harrower's get done that a skilled thief could live comfortably just from stealing scrolls but not once have ever heard of Rico stealing a scroll from someone at a spawn.
There isn't much fun in stealing something if a player isn't worried about playing without it. Hell, even the notos on the shard have gotten lame and hang out in the guardzone in Luna.

The last champ spawn I did was when KGB was on the shard. Sorry, I have just never had fun doing that, however, I have gotten plenty of scrolls over the years. The trick is to find the bank some people will go to, to do their banking after a spawn. Sure sometimes it's luck, but getting to know where the guilds go, gives me more satisfaction...la

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There isn't much fun in stealing something if a player isn't worried about playing without it. Hell, even the notos on the shard have gotten lame and hang out in the guardzone in Luna.

The last champ spawn I did was when KGB was on the shard. Sorry, I have just never had fun doing that, however, I have gotten plenty of scrolls over the years. The trick is to find the bank some people will go to, to do their banking after a spawn. Sure sometimes it's luck, but getting to know where the guilds go, gives me more satisfaction...la
Surely the fun is letting others do the work then stealing the scroll..... You are the first thief i have heard that doesn't enjoy stealing anything :)

D

degamra

This thread is way too much QQ and not enough pew-pew. Seriously. It's UO. If you don't want to lose anything in pvp or have any unexpected scenarios occurring in game, go play World of Warcraft or something.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And hence the art of trolling... Just to get a reaction on the forums I think about not stealing something is more rewarding to him... A little twisted but I get it. :scholar:

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Up until about a year ago, TnT/MYTH almost NEVER fought in Luna. In fact most of us rarely went there. We did our best, even as a new guild, to call fights well outside the guardzone for a little fun, KNOWING full well we'd get our butts handed to us by the bigger guilds and better, more experienced PvPers. Did that stop us? No... We called fights at Spirituality, Wrong Arena, Stonehaven, inside the Necromancer Arena in Umbra, etc. Back then, VmP and WAKA were always ready to rumble, unfortunately, those guilds aren't around anymore.

The fact is, when we were new, people would show up and fight because most of them knew we weren't much of a match for them, which was fine, but all that changed once we got scrolled up and better equipped to fight. The last couple of times we announced such fights, the only people that had the nerve to show up were a couple guildless folks looking to have some fun. The bigger guilds were no shows, despite announcements that were made several days prior. Sadly, most of the guilds today won't show up to fight ANYWHERE, including Luna, unless they feel they have the upper hand.

Maybe we'll try it again sometime, but it gets old organizing such things only to be let down when no one shows up.
Before I get to any of my points... it might help your cause if you wouldn't do things of that scale on off hours or announce it 15 minutes before hand.

Look at yesterdays fight night. It's announced the day before? And it's done at 2pm... great that you had it, but a lot of people have RL's they plan for and when large organized events pop up with little to no notice... what can anyone really do?

I become a little wary of the sugar coat doused over your points. TnT is completely opportunistic. I'm not saying that others are not, but I'm saying that the picture you've painted isn't as pretty as you've just tried to describe.

I remember logging in a little late, going to spirit gate and stealthing to the west to meet up with some of my guild... and then seeing you run past me from the SW with 15-20 players trying to chase you down! It was the funniest case of "follow the leader" I've ever seen!

For those that read my post... and who were around at that time. When ML came out for a good while there, how many people remember having huge fights at spirituality in Ilshenar?

I can tell you right now it was because someone would be hunting swoops for a mlarty drop and VmP or another PK would come in to kill the hunter... re-enforcements would be called and a fight would break out... then grow bigger until it was all out war.

People used to hunt at swoops ALL the time because there was a good chance you would get good loot. That's what we're missing and that's why you haven't seen a comparable fight break out at spirituality since they nerfed the hell out of swoops and arty drops.

Do you guys even see people buying/selling/trading any of the ML armor sets anymore? I saw them up for sale for a while there... but not since the nerf. I'd love to see people using the assassin armor sets (and I'd love to loot it off their corpse) but damnit, if those things are impossible to get with todays day and age... why is it reasonable to think anyone would have it, let alone use it? It's completely pointless to even have on our shard cause no one can enjoy it.

People have no reason to be any where besides Luna or the champs in this game. There's no reasonable promise of reward for the risk we'd take... not in doom, not hunting swoops, not doing bedlam, not in much of anything anymore... is there a reason to do it.

If anyone here thinks it's practical for people to stand out in a random place for NO REASON and say "Hey come fight me!!!" 7 days a week is nuts.

Rico's just going to post this thread to death no matter how ignorant he is to how this game works. He's in la la land... cause it's definitely not siege he describes.

G

Goron

Before I get to any of my points... it might help your cause if you wouldn't do things of that scale on off hours or announce it 15 minutes before hand.
uhhh...?
Last three harrowers I did was at around 9pm Eastern... is that an off hour?
We did 2 baracoons last night, right around the time YOU were online... was that an off hour?
Look at yesterdays fight night. It's announced the day before? And it's done at 2pm... great that you had it, but a lot of people have RL's they plan for and when large organized events pop up with little to no notice... what can anyone really do?
Interesting, cuz there were quite a few k0c there... And we did 2pm so YOUR international guild members could comfortably participate... My favorite part is how you claim it was announced 1 day before, when in reality the post announcing it is time stamped 4 days before the event... way to fail...

But all in all I think Kat is more so referring to events like when we left open challenges for k0c to come to spirit to fight us... We got some nice screen shots of us mooning at the same time at one...

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Granted, this past weeks Fight Night wasn't announced WAY in advance, it was announced at least a day or two before hand if you'll bother to check the date Krys posted. We had a very nice turnout.

Furthermore, in the past, we announced the free-for-all fighting outside of the GZ at least 3 days in advance, which should be more than enough time for folks to make plans with their guild to attend. In any case, even if an event is announced the same day, its still a good thing for the shard, but we do typically give people a couple days notice.

I become a little wary of the sugar coat doused over your points. TnT is completely opportunistic. I'm not saying that others are not, but I'm saying that the picture you've painted isn't as pretty as you've just tried to describe.
There was no sugar-coating in my original post, just facts and opinion. I don't recall you being there for any of the events I mentioned, so I fail to see how you can even make such a statement. You were running Sins of Heaven back during some of those events, but for whatever reason, we rarely saw you around. *shrugs*

People have no reason to be any where besides Luna or the champs in this game. There's no reasonable promise of reward for the risk we'd take... not in doom, not hunting swoops, not doing bedlam, not in much of anything anymore... is there a reason to do it.

If anyone here thinks it's practical for people to stand out in a random place for NO REASON and say "Hey come fight me!!!" 7 days a week is nuts.
Ever heard of doing something for fun? The fact is, people used to show up to fight no matter where we called it, but as of late, it seems the "win at all cost" mentality supercedes having "fun". Thats a shame... because those fights were a lot of fun.

I guess one difference is that TnT, VmP and half of WAKA weren't in factions at the time, so stat-loss wasn't a factor for most folks. The fights went on for hours and hours.

Rico's just going to post this thread to death no matter how ignorant he is to how this game works. He's in la la land... cause it's definitely not siege he describes.
This we definitely agree on.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And thus you show your lack of understanding of what Siege once was. The reason to hang around Wrong or the Orc Fort was to fight. The ability to come here and brag (well not here so much as on Battle Vortex) about vicotry over another group of players. They didn't need to leave the field with a bunch of their loot. They played to fight, and fought all the time...hell, for the most part it was done without a single tamer (well there was Corwin). Fights would break out outside of the Ice dungeon, outside of Wrong, outside of Despise and near just about every player run town. Notice the little fact that all of these spots were nowhere near a guardzone?...la

S

Skwiz

Not that this means anything, but for my 2 Years playing siege, i have seen you once Rico.. and i mean Actually *One* time.. Just throwing that out there.

Ive seen plenty of others Hundreds of times that dont talk as much as you do on these boards.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's ok, I've Loki quite a few times. You need to carry better stuff in your pack if you want the chance to see me...la

H

Hawkind

It's funny. If your always hidden , never show, and never do anything it's sort of like your not here at all.

We were actually going to raid that baracoon spawn last night but 2 of the 4 people we had were in stat as the champ went down.

And I personally thought the fight night was pretty fun. I got there late but still had some good fights and picked up some punkte :)

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's funny. If your always hidden , never show, and never do anything it's sort of like your not here at all.
Yeah, I'm never seen, rofl. Who are you again?

Feel free to ask Kage...I do pop up from time to time...link

And here I was just a few days from opening up my loot chests to start selling most of the things I have stolen over the years...I suppose all of this loot just fell into my pack...yeah, that's it...la

H

Hawkind

I don't even have to click the link to know thats when you stole that blue arty shield. OH WOW DID YOU REALLY GET 150k THERE?! Holy crap man thats really awesome for you.

I logged on for 10 minutes before work today and got a cursed hotm off king ed I guess I should make a post and a story and then link to it like a month later and claim I actually play SP since thats worth about double what you got.

Most of the people in this thread acknowledge you don't play here. I guess our definition of playing the game is different. You see when I play other people know I logged on.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't even have to click the link to know thats when you stole that blue arty shield. OH WOW DID YOU REALLY GET 150k THERE?!
Actually, no, it got dropped in a chest and will be sold sometime in the future.

Most of the people in this thread acknowledge you don't play here. I guess our definition of playing the game is different. You see when I play other people know I logged on.
You will also note that most of the people here who have claimed to have not seen me in game are people who rarely having anything worth my time to steal. ****, most of the major guild PvPers, have crap in their packs or are hiding in a house when I see them. As soon as another player is looted, they sprint off to the bank or to a house and drop it off. This thread was not about stealing, it was about the major guilds hiding behind waterfalls or guardzones...but nice try...la

H

Hawkind

Actually, no, it got dropped in a chest

As soon as another player is looted, they sprint off to the bank or to a house and drop it off.

:hahaha:

Exactly everyone should just be standing around with +20 scrolls and arties. I mean what exactly do you want me to be carrying in my pack while I'm out pvp'ing on a non-stealth character?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I mean what exactly do you want me to be carrying in my pack while I'm out pvp'ing on a non-stealth character?
Oh, I don't know...loot maybe? Most nights I run around with the loot I have gathered. I don't run home or to the bank to protect it. If I lose it, I lose it. Just a guess here, but when you played on your production shard, everything you carried was either blessed or insured? That has pretty much become the way of most PvPers on this shard. If you can't run with a large group, you carry nothing of any importance or just a single blessed item. It's sad really, it used to be that players would run around with all sorts of weapons in their packs. Now, if you can't bless it...it stays at home...la

G

Goron

And I personally thought the fight night was pretty fun. I got there late but still had some good fights and picked up some punkte :)

I logged a little early last night, but I am pretty sure I know when you are talking about- I got dropped on Goron but came back out on Strange. It was pretty hectic... Somehow Goron was able to sit dead on the field for a solid minute or so without getting looted at all- long enough for Elvis to come grab all my stuff in the chaos.

You guys ended up with the only tamer left on the field (and I acknowledge we had two tamers, you only had one, I believe) but not many non-stat other people, but that was enough to keep me wary when every other guy was throwing a bola at me:)

Thats when you guys shoulda made a push further from brook's we still had people on the field but I am certain you coulda steamrolled one or two of us had you tried.

G

Goron

Oh, I don't know...loot maybe? Most nights I run around with the loot I have gathered. I don't run home or to the bank to protect it. If I lose it, I lose it. Just a guess here, but when you played on your production shard, everything you carried was either blessed or insured? That has pretty much become the way of most PvPers on this shard. If you can't run with a large group, you carry nothing of any importance or just a single blessed item. It's sad really, it used to be that players would run around with all sorts of weapons in their packs. Now, if you can't bless it...it stays at home...la
lol, have you considered that the reason people bank their loot now is because they don't want you to get it?

I mean really, you are accusing people of being smart... You are like the violent criminal that supports anti-gun laws; they just make your job easier.

Not everyone runs stealth and egg bombs like you. I don't carry a get-out-of-trouble-free card on Goron or Strange. You do. So that affords you to carry gear. No one can steal from an invisible guy.

You really need t take a deep breath and think about this whole situation. You are actually trying to make it seem like a bad thing for people to not carry valuables that they have no reason to be carrying... Wow.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to farm solo on my tamer all the time wearing unblessed items worth many millions, never once saw a thief. Used to do Doom a lot and stay down there until i had gotten 2-3 artifacts before leaving, never saw a thief. Are you waiting until you bump into someone carrying an unblessed Ornament in their pack before it's worth your time to steal?

You may well earn the title of least successful Siege thief of all time if such an honor existed :)

H

Hawkind

Nice try- Haven't played prodo since about 6 months after AoS came out

And I'm constantly out checking spots like swoops or heartwood for afk scripters and when I'm out there I usually have at least one un-blessed arti on me. But since you play stratics online rather than ultima online you wouldn't know that.

To Goron-if you read my post I was talking about fight night, the event you guys hosted not the fight we had last night.

But about the fight you are referring to-I got chomped early by a super drag and was pretty much out of the fight after that.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to farm solo on my tamer all the time wearing unblessed items worth many millions, never once saw a thief. Used to do Doom a lot and stay down there until i had gotten 2-3 artifacts before leaving, never saw a thief.
Worn items are rather difficult to steal, sorry. And as far as Doom? LOL, I rarely go down there. I've never owned a gold skull so I never made it over to the guantlet, hell for that matter, I've never been in the lamp room. Nice try though...la

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But since you play stratics online rather than ultima online you wouldn't know that.
So somehow you have gotten the impression that because of my post count, I don't play Ultima? ROFL. Sorry to tell you, but I happen to have a job that allows me to post quite often during the day. Over my years of UO play, I've almost entirely played a thief. Many 2 minute time outs as a thief also lead to increased posting here.

Besides, how exactly does my play time equate to my initial premise being false? Have you bothered to take Logic 101?...la

G

Goron

Worn items are rather difficult to steal, sorry. And as far as Doom? LOL, I rarely go down there. I've never owned a gold skull so I never made it over to the guantlet, hell for that matter, I've never been in the lamp room. Nice try though...la
wait... what?
You accuse people of never leaving GZs and houses, yet you admit never going to some of the 'big' places in game?
Wow...
lol...

I can just imagine the UO you want to play: Everyone goes out to the middle of no-where, a place that serves no purpose for them to be there. They are each carrying a couple of extra artifacts, NOT equipped, just sitting in their pack. They then proceed to fight each other for hours and hours. Then you run around stealing from people and looting other people's kills... Is that how you want it?

G

Goron

Rofl. This thread was not intended to discuss thieving. Nice derail...la
I do not understand?
How was it not intended to discuss thieving?
Its quite obvious that you are sad that people make it difficult for you to steal from them. So you are trying to get people to take unnecessary risks, fighting in inconvenient places so that you may benefit.

If I am mistaken, then please explain to me the purpose of this thread?

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please refer to the initial post. The two largest PvP guilds fight where? For the most part...near town, and from houses. My suggestion...go fight away from the guardzones, and away from houses.

Why post this? Because I see this as a better way to help recruit people to the shard? If they wanted to PvP like you guys do, they can do it on any production server at their Yew gate.

Make Siege PvP more unique by actually having large scale fights out in the field. For what? Bragging rights on the field.

Not anything to do about thieving at all...I'm sorry you are all so jaded to think that anything someone posts has only an objective to assist their playstyle. This is not the case. I'd rather see the shard be a place where guilds would transfer to be part of the fun. Ultimately, would that become more marks for thieves? Sure, but that was not the reason for starting the post...la

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not understand?
How was it not intended to discuss thieving?
Its quite obvious that you are sad that people make it difficult for you to steal from them. So you are trying to get people to take unnecessary risks, fighting in inconvenient places so that you may benefit.

If I am mistaken, then please explain to me the purpose of this thread?

I think this is what the thread was about:

To TnT and KoC Why is it most of the time I see either of your guilds...it's either in Luna or playing house tag?

Are you two major guilds that unable to play in the field?...la
/rerail, we now return you to our daily Goron derail so he can cry about KoC some more...

*edit* Rico owes me a small illegally placed house in Ocllo...la

G

Goron

Please refer to the initial post. The two largest PvP guilds fight where? For the most part...near town, and from houses. My suggestion...go fight away from the guardzones, and away from houses.
not once in your original post did you make that suggestion... rather you just whined.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This whole thread can be summed up in one sentence:-

"I'm totally worthless as a thief, please make it easier for me. la"

S

Skwiz

Why post this? Because I see this as a better way to help recruit people to the shard? If they wanted to PvP like you guys do, they can do it on any production server at their Yew gate.

Make Siege PvP more unique by actually having large scale fights out in the field. For what? Bragging rights on the field.
I didnt know production shard pvpers could pvp in luna! If i was a prodo kid who always pvped in Yew, jumped on siege and ran into luna to fight, Id prolly think.. Luna pvp.. totally unique.. But thats me..

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
rico is in k0c?
lol, I bet this was at 9am too huh?
Winner!

Where were you last night- y'know, when people actually play?
We got bored sitting outside Brook's house killing peeps on her doorstep and did just what you claim to do- we went to despise...

Not a single k0c followed us... oh well.

I miss the days when k0c actually fought on the field- and not just outside brook's house.

I miss the days when k0c would actually flag- instead of running around saying "SoAndSo is attacking you" in an attempt to get us to flag on them so they could just run into a house when they get hurt.

I miss the days when k0c would fight, and do well, and actually continue fighting after we pull back to regroup- rather than what k0c does know which is not get out of screen's view of brooks even when they are 'winning'.

Sheesh... I hope Puffy comes back and forms a new guild... he was the only k0c with any sort of courage...

Wow...6 KoC mentions in one post. I feel the worship, and I'm not even in their guild!

*edit* Before you ask, I carry an I^A tag (again) yet I consider myself more of a "GDI"

G

Goron

rico is in k0c?
lol, I bet this was at 9am too huh?
Winner!

Where were you last night- y'know, when people actually play?
We got bored sitting outside Brook's house killing peeps on her doorstep and did just what you claim to do- we went to despise...

Not a single k0c followed us... oh well.

I miss the days when k0c actually fought on the field- and not just outside brook's house.

I miss the days when k0c would actually flag- instead of running around saying "SoAndSo is attacking you" in an attempt to get us to flag on them so they could just run into a house when they get hurt.

I miss the days when k0c would fight, and do well, and actually continue fighting after we pull back to regroup- rather than what k0c does know which is not get out of screen's view of brooks even when they are 'winning'.

Sheesh... I hope Puffy comes back and forms a new guild... he was the only k0c with any sort of courage...

Wow...6 KoC mentions in one post. I feel the worship, and I'm not even in their guild!
lol wow... thats all?
I don't even need to respond- I'm pretty sure your post alone shows how disillusioned you are..
I feel the worship- I mean, my ONE post was in response to someone even, yet you chose to claim the whole thread is about that one post. Thats great. Good to see you only notice my posts tho!

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not once in your original post did you make that suggestion... rather you just whined.
It's there, you just have to read between the waaaaahs. :twak:

-Skylark

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course, Goron! You're TnT and he's harboring a 2+ year grudge against us, but behind the bitterness, he really, really loves us! :)

T'Challa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Of course, Goron! You're TnT and he's harboring a 2+ year grudge against us, but behind the bitterness, he really, really loves us! :)
I call Goron out because it amuses me, nothing more. In fact, doesn't his sig say myth? And TNT has no alliances right? I was unaware he had been assimilated into the zerg...

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I call Goron out because it amuses me, nothing more. In fact, doesn't his sig say myth? And TNT has no alliances right? I was unaware he had been assimilated into the zerg...

Well.. you might want to take another look at his sig. He's been TnT for well over a year and TnT-MYTH are basically the same guild, since we each dropped our faction guilds to make things more simple. MYTH is our non-faction guild and TnT is our faction guild.

I wouldn't worry too much about zergs if I were you. WAKA was a pretty large one back when you actually played and were a member.