• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the Tamer that let the Dire Wolf loose

G

My handy man of 74 str [noob] was not happy to see this beast at the mage tower, guards do not work for such beasts that are let loose there and we poor crafters have no way to stop such a monster from attacking us without guards.

G

My suggestion would be to carry a few pots with you. Explosion, conflag, confusion blast, heal and cure pots. Your char with Alchemy using greater heal pots heal 50 damage or so. Your poisoning with magery would have been more than enough to dispatch the wolf.

While I know you would rather not have someone place a dire wolf where there are no guards, no char in this game is truly defensless. There just chars that are either prepared or not prepared. I'm sure you could survive another dire wolf attack if a couple things were changed up in your equipment and pack contents.

Just my .02
Q

G

ya I need to set a few macro to help him in situations like that, being he just a mule in training I did not think to set stuff like that.

G

Gorvi

At your magery level you can cast blade spirit and a good spell to use is mind blast because eval int is not used to determine damage.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

Alchemy 100.0 100.0
Cooking 100.0 100.0
Begging 88.7 88.7
Poisoning 84.8 84.8
Magery 76.0 66.0
Armslore 73.4 73.4
Meditation 52.0 52.0 locked
Wrestling 51.8 51.8 locked
Carpentry 33.0 33.0 Locked
Tinkering 31.7 31.7 Locked

[/ QUOTE ]

wrestle?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is my 7th slot charactor, I had taken skills from others to free up points on the templates they had, wrestling was one, got herding on a stone I plan on training up as well on this charactor later. As soon as I have GM armslore I plan on moving that skill to the blacksmith. My problem is getting the time to sit and train the dang skills, every time I try, something happens in real life and I have to log and then its evening time and all the guilds mates are on and chatting and I get nothing done as we all want to go kill stuff in game, oh well.

Its like this post here, I started it ten minutes ago, but had to go let the dog in, make coffee, pour two cups, wake the wife up with her cup of morning joe so she can get the ham on for easter dinner. Dang dog was laying on the back porch watching the sun come up for a good 20 minutes before he bark demanding in.