• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the roof of the Keep....

Mac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm new to decorating, just returned last moth after many years away. Without using a ladder, can I get to the roof of my keep? I've tried masonary blocks and steps, and Goza mats. Building on the south wall second story. Both get me right next to the ledge, but I can't seem to figure out how to get across. I've looked on and off for the last week or so and have not been able to figure it out, could someone give me some assist instructions please.

Thanks,
Frustrated of Baja aka Mac

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
to get over the wall you will need to place a goza or a stone tile under the wall and raise it until it becomes visible above the wall. The easiest is to chose the lowest points of the wall to do this.
Also circle of transparency is very usefull to place the goza or tile.
Dont have access to get some screenshots of it right now - but will check in later and get you some if its needed :)