• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To the attended miner in Fel

R

Return2UO

This is for the attended miner I killed in fel today.

Just because you where attended doesn't mean that you shouldn't be killed. Quit moans about me spoiling the game while you gather double resources.

You might also want to use cure rather than recall while your life saps away, especially after the first for recalls failed.

G

Hahah while someone not macro'ing is of course a good thing, it is by no means a "get out of jail free" card. However I would encourage peekays to maybe treat those honest gatherers to a res and a gate to town once you have looted your spoils. It's more likely to keep them coming back : )

R

Return2UO

Another one today!

This one I killed and they logged and returned with there main, insured and armoured up to the eyeballs trying to get me to reveal my clothed stealth thief and yelling how I was to scared to fight him, on his swampy.

I've only been patrolling for miners for a couple of days and I think most of them have GM moaning! 'How dare I attack them!'

R

Return2UO

I want to apologize to miners for my recent actions. Last night I killed a miner who once ress'ed reminded me that I'm and "idiot" for killing miners and that I should "start a proper character" rather than the newbie faction thief I use at the moment.

So taking his advice, I will be building mule character instead. I have to have a quiver and carry an insured double bladed poisoned weapon, even if I can't use them.

Also, I would be very grateful is someone can let me know which skill(s) are required so when someone attacks me, I try to recall straight away rather than defending myself. This recall <u>must</u> be to the same location each time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I want to apologize to miners for my recent actions. Last night I killed a miner who once ress'ed reminded me that I'm and "idiot" for killing miners and that I should "start a proper character" rather than the newbie faction thief I use at the moment.

So taking his advice, I will be building mule character instead. I have to have a quiver and carry an insured double bladed poisoned weapon, even if I can't use them.

Also, I would be very grateful is someone can let me know which skill(s) are required so when someone attacks me, I try to recall straight away rather than defending myself. This recall <u>must</u> be to the same location each time.

[/ QUOTE ]

*chuckles* I think they use protection or some other nonsense...

Be warned if you see any crafters in DRM guild, they're likely to be carrying more crap items than you've ever seen before. However, you're welcome to loot our chars, because it saves us cleaning up our packs!

It's a bit stupid to whine about being PKd though, hardly like PKs are everywhere! I'd welcome a death just to break up the monotony of mining tbh. I tend to run then grovel for a res when it invariably wasn't enough, but most times folk res me and apologise for killing a non-bot

Wenchy

R

Return2UO

I could understand if I trashed talked them or res killed on their return but apart from a couple of ingots or better still something crafted by them like scissor so I have a keep sake with their name on I'm pretty much harmless and leave everything as is.

I'm beginning to think some people have forgotten this game is more that attended scripting mining. (If you reading this T****r the miner, I know your scripting because you recall in to the same spot and when I attacked you, you recall to the same spot a screen away each time. Thats why I can find your twitching corpse!)

At least with yew gaters you might get a bit of crap but they'll res you and laugh with you. These miners are by far the rudest people I've met on the shard so far.

*Name hidden for ToS reasons!

G

<blockquote><hr>

At least with yew gaters you might get a bit of crap but they'll res you and laugh with you. These miners are by far the rudest people I've met on the shard so far.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's worse! Try attacking a satyr while a tailor's hugging it for gains...OH MY GOOSES!

I only do it to see if they're attended... then I move on if they respond...

let's just say a certain guild were training a thunter whose satyr I attacked. I kill it, then moved on as they were there, so there was nothing stopping them from returning to the hugging...The GM (I think) appears and lectured me for aaaaages about how I was a close relation of Satan and how they'd "finish me" when I wouldn't see the error of my ways... Quite how one "finishes" another player in a tram ruleset they wouldn't explain. I was rather hoping they'd try, because I like a laugh.

The only pity was that I didn't save my log that night, cos it was hands down the funniest night I've had in years of UO gaming

Wenchy

R

Return2UO

It is times like this I wish tram wasn't here just so people would understand manors.

Maybe they where going to get you to train cart with them and ultimately bore you to death!

G

It's not as if us wimmin have a great reputation in reading maps either... I think they really just wanted me to pick up the mess of maps they left on the floor instead though *grins*

Wenchy

Fluffi

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*snippage*

<blockquote><hr>

...The GM (I think) appears and lectured me for aaaaages about how I was a close relation of Satan and how they'd "finish me" when I wouldn't see the error of my ways...
The only pity was that I didn't save my log that night, cos it was hands down the funniest night I've had in years of UO gaming

Wenchy

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the real delights of having a "roleplayer" character called Fluffi Bunni is the ability to open "red gates" when necessary.

After a bit of Trammel banter during which "xxDeath Lordxx" threatens me with his "main", and I respond with "Gosh sir, I am afraid... shall we settle this dispute elewhere?", and then gating on a Felucca rune.

The number of "xxDeath Lordxx"s who choose not to go in the gate is a constant source of amusement.

Keep winding-up the muppets Wenchy!

Yay for Trammies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

Oi! Who was it that had the lecture again?
I was deemed dishonorable &amp; granted front row seats in h3ll for simply acknowledging that yes, I did know you! See if I do that again in a hurry!

Wenchy-who?

I'm still unclear why I'm the one who got it in the neck when you smacked the satyr he was huggin'...

And yes, it was absolutely one of the funniest logs ever. Wish I'd kept it, too.

D

davebobbit

<blockquote><hr>

I'm still unclear why I'm the one who got it in the neck when you smacked the satyr he was huggin'...

[/ QUOTE ]

Because if he is who I believe you are talking about then he really is the most distorted, illogical, selfish, controlling, unimaginative, patronising imbecile I have met in this game to date!

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Thieves get gold for stealing insured items

[/ QUOTE ]

Not good enough, I want more, in fact I want everything !

G

Time to glue the cutlery down in the Laughing Lich again...

Wenchy

I

imported_Coppelia

I thought that hugging satyrs was the thing which would make you go to hell!

G

No, no - you just go blind and get hairy palms from hugging satyrs. *nod nod*

I

imported_Tabby Kapak

Now Omar doesn't want to hug Satyrs, but somehow those near Meli always want to hug him! And that IS bad for health we can confirm!