• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To M for deleting my posts.

• Thread starter suprshadow
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

suprshadow

I just wanted to touch base on the fact that M has been deleting my posts in such an order that it would make it look like i am talking down people who i play the game with..

I merely stated that FL use to be an easy kill zerg guild... Now Saragon if you ever got past grade 3 (which i do not think you did) you can actually see I used past tense in that sentence.

Let me try something and maybe you will learn a thing or two. :D

FL is an easy kill zerg guild. (present tense)
FL was an easy kill zerg guild. (past tense)

Those are two totally different things.. maybe next time you should realize that just because you banned my ip then edited the threads to make it look like i "****" talked people who i do play with and i wouldn't see what you did so then more people would hate me... you are clearly wrong.

Wal-Mart ftw!

G

Gellor

Wait... let me get this straight.

A guild that is composed mostly of former FL scrubs and people who couldn't get into FL is trying to edit and delete messages that don't agree with their "FL sucks" philosophy?

Shocker:eek:

S

suprshadow

Awesome, glad to see you again gellor. Good to know you quickly throw in your 2 cents then dont return for periods of time.. So ill make this quick since you probably wont reply to it.

I was stating the fact that saragon tried to use his IQ level of 13 to twist my words into making it seem i was talking down on people i play with and then deleting my post where i replied correcting him and then banning me so that i would not be able to get my point of view across so only his would be seen and people would think differently by that.

G

Gellor

Awesome, glad to see you again gellor. Good to know you quickly throw in your 2 cents then dont return for periods of time.. So ill make this quick since you probably wont reply to it.
I rarely chime in on trash talking or bashing threads... just not my style.

To say I throw my 2 cents quickly isn't quite right either... I can't think of a thread in pac forum I've replied to in a long while. And I always take the time to reply when a reply is warranted:eek:

This one just struck me as funny because of the pure hypocrisy of it... the ever famous "my former guild sucks"... nevermind the fact that your new guild is composed of 70% of the former guild you are trashing.

S

suprshadow

Thanks for pointing out the fact that people in supr have been in other guilds before. I actually forgot. Good thing you're here to point this out to me or what ever would i do, right?

I think we should look at the fact as to why they are in supr. The past guilds i am "trashing" did not follow suit with the needs that the people in supr needed and so they went from guild to guild and now they are in supr. I don't think you will find a supr member unhappy with how things are going and how things are being ran. (If you do find one then. congrats)

(class just ended ill finish this later.. ok thanks)

Pink Floyd

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They deleted my post full of awesome screenshots of them getting owned because I think it would hurt their morale too bad to see 30 pictures of them dead on their own forums. I'll post more for you all here, though!

B

Balian of Asgard

They deleted my post full of awesome screenshots of them getting owned because I think it would hurt their morale too bad to see 30 pictures of them dead on their own forums. I'll post more for you all here, though!
why bother having a public forum for their lame guild?
just close it and their psychological insecurities will disapear.

G

Gellor

suprShadow, my reference wasn't with respect to supr guild but M. My apologies if my post wasn't clear enough:eek:

M

mutau

Can you post more pics so we can make a photo album for the memories? This forum is very funny to read. i love it.

Kaleb

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why bother posting there anyway? Its not like they are a guild that contributes anything to the shard besides insurance. The whole guild situation of pac is laughable at best anyway. about 80% of pac PvPers Will not stay in the same guild for any mentionable amount of time always needing that crutch of meat shields around, and only a small %age are loyal to their guildies. Pac has become spineless and based around who has the most numbers, best speeder, best/newest hacks its pretty sad, Its no wonder people are leaving in droves.

Pacific will never reach the glory of post AOS pvp again, When we had great guilds like ESF,G!B,TaR,BW!,COW,CD,FL,LOP(PVP),ICBM(amazing Jap pvp guild). those were the days of real group combat. Now days PvP is mostly based in yew besides the champ spawns every so often. Post on the G!B forums there they will not modify,lock,delete posts unless your a complete moron at least for stuff that would normally get censored here.