• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To KOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

razic

Ok what is sadder tnt and to helping eachother or the fact that koc still has more numbers then 2 guilds? u tell me

R

razic

hey wasnt it koc that said killing from inside a house doesnt matter well so does killing someone in a house and ye way to avoid the point zerg it up more noobie :next:

S

Shakaja

Ok what is sadder tnt and to helping eachother or the fact that koc still has more numbers then 2 guilds? u tell me

you realize the irony in this. in the first few weeks of TO, you guys were rolling deep constantly outnumbering everyone. and still you kept laughing about some tnt and koc teaming up together to fight you (while they still heavily outnumbered). and now, just a few weeks later after loosing more and more members, you cry that you arent heavily outnumbering others anymore and how it is perfectly cool to team up with other guilds. ahhh man, pure comedy xD

R

razic

again avoid the point score one for me again!

all u have to do is admit that u all suck and can only fight with huge numbers its ok we all know its true jus wanna hear from u

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you realize the irony in this. in the first few weeks of TO, you guys were rolling deep constantly outnumbering everyone. and still you kept laughing about some tnt and koc teaming up together to fight you (while they still heavily outnumbered). and now, just a few weeks later after loosing more and more members, you cry that you arent heavily outnumbering others anymore and how it is perfectly cool to team up with other guilds. ahhh man, pure comedy xD
the ironic thing is how KOC talked **** on those members for doing certain things. ONly to have them guilded a couple of weeks later and completing turning a blind eye.

R

razic

the ironic thing is how KOC talked **** on those members for doing certain things. ONly to have them guilded a couple of weeks later and completing turning a blind eye.
I do love me some irony

S

Shakaja

again avoid the point score one for me again!

all u have to do is admit that u all suck and can only fight with huge numbers its ok we all know its true jus wanna hear from u
i definitely agree that i suck. but im constantly killing your entire team that cant run into a house quick enough by myself, so please explain me why id need numbers or would only fight with huge numbers.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't understand how we have "MASSIVE NUMBERS" I know about 3 nights ago we had a ton on, like 9 or 10. But last night and here lately it's been 4-6

R

razic

i definitely agree that i suck. but im constantly killing your entire team that cant run into a house quick enough by myself, so please explain me why id need numbers or would only fight with huge numbers.
Lol u play a dismount tamer and it is never jus u so keep on talking we all know ur lies

T

Turtle

Oh noes we don't camp sigils. If we wanted them or had any reason to get them, we would and it wouldn't even be a struggle.
Again, your guild doesn't have the hairy berries to be in factions so don't bother talking trash here son.
BUT,
If you'd like to back up your talk I'd be happy to offer you the exact same thing I did Goron and watch you back down like the puppies i beat in the mornings at the pound. So you want a 5v5?

S

Shakaja

im not sure who or what you would be refering to. but i talk **** to people that are out of the guild and to people that are in the guild all the time, was one of the reasons you never liked me and try to keep telling how you were always talking **** to everyone of us back in rev. difference is thoo we do it for fun. cant exactly say the same thing about you, talking about irony xD

R

razic

Oh noes we don't camp sigils. If we wanted them or had any reason to get them, we would and it wouldn't even be a struggle.
Again, your guild doesn't have the hairy berries to be in factions so don't bother talking trash here son.
BUT,
If you'd like to back up your talk I'd be happy to offer you the exact same thing I did Goron and watch you back down like the puppies i beat in the mornings at the pound. So you want a 5v5?
Have u looked on UO.com?
we have 28 people 10 crafters and the rest are alts in total we have about 11 different people even tho we arent in factions we are more honorable then u guys

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What the hell? Here is the list we had on buddy

Speedy Claxton
Bo - Also HugiBear
Forsaken
Sir Daniel
Cash
Wrath
HaHa - Also Gerbiler
Meph - Was on for about 3 minutes, didn't fight.

There is 8, but we never had 8 on at one time. Daniel wasn't at Despise at any time. Off the top of my head let me count TnT...

Krystal
Alive
Shay'lei
GoodGuy
BLAZE
Loki
Elvis
Hattori Hanzo
Mr La Z Susan
Righty
Ru
Tiberius

There's 12 of YOUR members, but sure as hell not ours.

T

Turtle

Are you trying to say you can't compete? Because you don't need to give excuses, just come out with it. You can't compete. You won't join factions because your alliance isn't big enough to give you an advantage in numbers and therefore you can't compete.
Just say it...you can't compete with KOC. Stay in Tek's house and stay out of factions or I'll knock you the **** out.

S

Shakaja

Lol u play a dismount tamer and it is never jus u so keep on talking we all know ur lies
youll just keep jumping form excuse to excuse. the fact that you guys keep fighting 1 dismount tamer with 1 stealthtamer, 1 stealth disarm/bleed/deathstriker, 1 stealth nervestrike/deathstriker, one stealth dismounter and one stealth arignore/movingshotter and still do absolutely terrible should somewhat give it away xD

razic said:
razic said:
Note this issue is yet to be addressed
depends the perspective you look at it from. overall, its quite sad how you have to guild up with other guilds to be able to compete, looking at it from your side however, its quite sad how poor your guild did and how many members you keep loosing, so it must be quite sad that koc is actually outnumbering you guys now.

R

razic

lol mage duel D? thought so me and dante used to jus run us 2 and merk out everyone im sure some can remember that so i dont need the numbers to be good like u guys do kthxbia

S

Shakaja

lol mage duel D? thought so me and dante used to jus run us 2 and merk out everyone im sure some can remember that so i dont need the numbers to be good like u guys do kthxbia
you killed people casting nothing but teleport and stone of wall? how that?

R

razic

depends the perspective you look at it from. overall, its quite sad how you have to guild up with other guilds to be able to compete,.
exactly thanks for backing up my point shak it is sad that with us allied we still dont match ur numbers man i love when other peoples arguement supports yours
i mean who side are u on here lol

S

Shakaja

depends the perspective you look at it from. overall, its quite sad how you have to guild up with other guilds to be able to compete,.
exactly thanks for backing up my point shak it is sad that with us allied we still dont match ur numbers man i love when other peoples arguement supports yours
i mean who side are u on here lol
watch it, i can do that too:

razic said:
i admit can only fight with huge numbers
thanks for backing up what ive been saying all the time, on what side are you on!

now to get back to what i said without you taking it out of context and putting your interpretation into it. i said this:

shakaja said:
overall, its quite sad how you have to guild up with other guilds to be able to compete
now dont assume that this would mean that koc has more numbers than you guys, it means that if its the case that you can only compete when teaming up with others, its quite sad. dont assume this applies in your case thoo. you can team up with jsv and tnt and any others you can find, you still wont be able to compete. and now that is more than any level sadness define.

T

Turtle

I'm sure we can find 2 mages that would be happy to duel you and dante :lick:
I think I remember fighting you two in the pixies outside spirit...remember that? I think you each died about 47 times, but to your credit it was only 2v1 so you didn't stand much of a chance.

R

razic

I think I remember fighting you two in the pixies outside spirit...remember that? I think you each died about 47 times, but to your credit it was only 2v1 so you didn't stand much of a chance.
WTF are u talkin about the day u kill me mage vs mage ill quit u thats how confident i am against a chump like u

S

Skwiz

WTF are you talking about with pixies... Both of my Pvpers are red and my mage has been red for about 1.5 Years now.. Pixies dont go well with me..

Or! Were you hiding in them being blues?

I'll admit.. you've got me confused with that one.

T

Turtle

It was when you two just started here so you were very much blue.

T

Turtle

Im not sure who your mage is but Blaze is w/o a doubt the worst character I've ever seen "pvp".

D

Daleth

WTF are u talkin about the day u kill me mage vs mage ill quit u thats how confident i am against a chump like u
OMG you know I never post in these threads because I am not much of a pvp'er, but ya know I have heard you spout the same crap for at least a year, duel him in front of the whole shard, and let us be the judge. I am so sick of ppl who play and quit or say they are quitting, and then a month or 3 or 6 here you are again on the boards talking ****. Make up your mind, either commit and play the game and prove yourself in game or stfu as you all like to say. Just stop submitting us to the same crap on the boards of " I can kick your ass,or I am so awesome" Just do it, post the pics and be done with it. :sleep2:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the problem, we may be the ones talking trash, but we're also backing it up.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's the problem, we may be the ones talking trash, but we're also backing it up.
Quitting a guild because they don't meet your standards for a stronger one isn't backing up **** talk, standing on your own feet is.

D

Daleth

Well Revvo was playing Pyros in KoC or with KoC but I havent seen him in a while which doesnt mean much because between work, School, and my mom, I don't get much time to play, but I am in KoC, Speedy recently joined KoC and Revvo aka Pyros used to play with or run with KoC, or at least I have heard him in vent a few weeks ago. So who knows, maybe I'm just confused, which is normal for me!!! :pancakes::wall::sword:

S

Shakaja

Well Revvo was playing Pyros in KoC or with KoC but I havent seen him in a while which doesnt mean much because between work, School, and my mom, I don't get much time to play, but I am in KoC, Speedy recently joined KoC and Revvo aka Pyros used to play with or run with KoC, or at least I have heard him in vent a few weeks ago. So who knows, maybe I'm just confused, which is normal for me!!! :pancakes::wall::sword:
i heard hes a noob and playing wow again xD

G

Goron

Off the top of my head let me count TnT...

Krystal
Alive
Shay'lei
GoodGuy
BLAZE
Loki
Elvis
Hattori Hanzo
Mr La Z Susan
Righty
Ru
Tiberius

There's 12 of YOUR members, but sure as hell not ours.
lol
1) Blaze is not TnT.
2) You just used a defense for you guys claiming not all were on at same time, well guess what buddy- same goes for TnT. When in despise we had 4 people online. In terra keep 5 people. U crack me up.

S

Shakaja

lol
1) Blaze is not TnT.
2) You just used a defense for you guys claiming not all were on at same time, well guess what buddy- same goes for TnT. When in despise we had 4 people online. In terra keep 5 people. U crack me up.
we might have to make different guilds as well so we can just say, ohh, was only 1 of that guild and one of that guild and one of that guild and one of that, yes adding all guilds together, we would have had about 20 people but hey, you cant just add those guilds up just because we work together?

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i heard hes a noob and playing wow again xD
Rawr !

First time doing Kael as a tank, scary stuff :)

Plus there is currently a way to level a char from 0-70 in about 24 hours played or less (Bonus is you do 3 chars on 2 accounts at once !!). It takes some setting up but is perfectly legal, so if you feel like changing your mind Shak we can get you a character leveled to 70 in a day or two you just have to pick a class :)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I like you Revvo but that game looks very boring... I honeslty can not say I gave it much effort but from what little bit of it I did play I hated it..

T

Turtle

Is that a promise? Because I'm willing to let you show me how much of a chump I am. What rules?

S

Shakaja

Rawr !

First time doing Kael as a tank, scary stuff :)

Plus there is currently a way to level a char from 0-70 in about 24 hours played or less (Bonus is you do 3 chars on 2 accounts at once !!). It takes some setting up but is perfectly legal, so if you feel like changing your mind Shak we can get you a character leveled to 70 in a day or two you just have to pick a class :)
if the game wouldnt be so damn boring, i would have to pick you up on that. but currently quite busy with call of duty 4 and team fortress 2, and once far cry 2 comes out, ill be going into hiding xD

but once you guys start playing awesome games again, i might have to join up with you xD

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I guess WoW just can't compete for excitement against the same 20 people fighting on the same templates in the same locations crying about the same things :)

S

Strom

I like you Revvo but that game looks very boring... I honeslty can not say I gave it much effort but from what little bit of it I did play I hated it..
Holy **** me and kage agree on one thing WoW sux :bowdown:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I showed my brother why I quit WoW when I did: I randomly hit keys as a lvl 60 Taurin Sham, and killed a 60 mage with no effort. I didn't look, just hit my macro keys and he died. Worst game I've ever played.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At least there was some randomness "All Kill" takes away that :)

WoW at a very high level though is way too complicated and time consuming for your average gamer though. I can see why people love the simplicity and ease of U.O to play, it just doesn't require so much thinking. There are maybe 5 people on Siege i would even think would have a chance at being capable of anything except dps in 25 man raids :)

Status
Not open for further replies.