• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To Jeremy - I know leech formulas are annoying, but...

Deception

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a definate problem with stamina leech used in accordance with weapon focus.

I recently trained ninjitsu for PvM. One of the main reasons was to spam weapon focus while holding a weapon with 50% stamina leech. When I cast weapon focus, the weapon shows 100% stamina leech.

HOWEVER, I noticed that I would not regain stamina every hit under these conditions. I went onto test shard to try some things out and this is what I found-

1 - Weapon focus in itself works fine. 50% spell weapons will hit that spell every time that you use weapon focus.

2 - 100% stamina leech works correctly on the blade of insanity.

3 - The 50% stamina leech weapon used with weapon focus is not consistant, not even when that is the only mod on the weapon.

Could you please have someone look at the code and see if the leech formulas are unable to account for the enhancement caused by weapon focus? I'm not sure how many people this affects, but this is a very annoying glitch to me. Stamina leech is one of the main reasons I spent the large amount of time to gain 120 ninjitsu.

Thanks in advance