• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To FLOP, I misjudged you guys.

S

Spector_Napa

recently was pvping against flop 5v1. after i died a recently imbued daimyos helm was lost from my body due to accident of not insureing. I must say that they returned my item back to me shortly. Thank you to all FLOP members who voted to return my item back 2 me. I was wrong for calling you guys out and saying you had no honor. I apologize.

S

Spoz

I know a few good guys from FLOP, but always good to have views confirmed by other people.

S

snowbunny024

It wasnt hard to come to your understanding on this at all. If it happened to one of us then yeah we would like to have it back, but then again Ive lost and other guildy's have lost items and whole suit's to "TS" and they think they hit the jacpot! Im happy to see that ya posted on this and any time ya wanna bring it on again, ya know where to find us, or join us!

Ls Jax Ls

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, we decided to keep the suit because if any one of us had dropped something, it would not be returned due to the obvious hatred of our guild. Also, we originally gave back the items they dropped, and yet they did not re-insure them and dropped them once again...how stupid can you be.

S

snowbunny024

When I used the word "I" in my post, it was ment that it has happened to one of our guildies, not me. So plz save your lil cry baby toon for your vent.:loser:
And a lil 411 for you Spector_Napa, FLOP is a upstanding guild more so then some of the other biggers ones I ( yeah this time I mean me) was in on other shards. Lil heads up on some of the others questionably ones on LS.