• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To ALL Guilds!!!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello to all the GW2 Guilds,

I am Zosimus and the ME of the GW2 forums. If you could help me out a bit I would be excellent. I do not want to make mistakes so I need each guild that is posted on the forums at this moment can give me a link to your site in this thread with the Guild Name included.

What I plan to do with this information is to revamp the Stratics GW2 portal guild section so all the readers that view the Stratics portal can also see your guild listed. This gives each guild more exposure to posible future members around the world.

If this can be done before July 20th it would be great so please respond to this thread. I will also have a link from the guild forums from this section listed with the new revamped portal section.

Thank you,

Zosimus

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated on the Portal. For the ones who haven't checked this may be the time to make sure its right on the portal for you. Here is the link