• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

To add to the recently returned posts...

don_giovanni

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Scrolling down I see there are quite a few returing players. Im adding myself to the list. I have characters on chessie, they were in EoJ in late 90's to early 00's. Wandering around in game I find everything has changed. I can't do anything anymore! I'm sure I'll start figuring it out. Back in the day, we used a couple 3rd party utilities. I forget what they were called. Something to do with mapping I think, and the other one managed macros and such....I remember it being almost impossible to pay well without. Are there any 3rd party's these days or has the interface been upgraded to make them no longer necessary? Have you seen a guide somewhere that someone posted how people tend to set up macros these days? Its like coming out of a coma.