• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TnT

H

Hugibear

Lets see about numbers not lieing. It is utterly sinful what you guys say bout numbers and your comprehension of them. Lets start with the basics. TNT 110 + Myth 66 = 176 characters while Koc alliance total of 86. You have 90 more characters ahhaah and you complain about numbers. Oh wait it gets betters. You say koc is largest hiding guild on the shard lets see about that. TNT 110 has a hidin average of 49.2 that basically means every other person in the guild has gm hiding -1. So 55-1=54 people with gm hiding. Koc average for hiding is 53.7 so half+5. That would be 48 characters have gm hiding. What about Myth oh yeah lets see about 20 characters in myth have gm hiding. So add up the totals TNT 54 + Myth 20 = 74 for the gimpiest hide stealth girlies on the shard. And for our heros 48 characters with gm hide.
Lets turn and look at the largest tamer guild between these two, becuase we know numbers dont lie. Myth has about 16 tamers + TNT 24 = 40 tamers. Koc has 23 tamers.
So in summary since numbers dont lie, between these two guilds. TNT/Myth has more tamers and more people with gm hiding. Please Goron numbers dont seem to be your strong suit. Lets not mention them again.

And just to let you know if anyone in KOC ever called me to get on to play just to kill some of you turds, I would laugh in their face.

G

Goron

Lets see about numbers not lieing. It is utterly sinful what you guys say bout numbers and your comprehension of them. Lets start with the basics. TNT 110 + Myth 66 = 176 characters while Koc alliance total of 86. You have 90 more characters ahhaah and you complain about numbers. Oh wait it gets betters. You say koc is largest hiding guild on the shard lets see about that. TNT 110 has a hidin average of 49.2 that basically means every other person in the guild has gm hiding -1. So 55-1=54 people with gm hiding. Koc average for hiding is 53.7 so half+5. That would be 48 characters have gm hiding. What about Myth oh yeah lets see about 20 characters in myth have gm hiding. So add up the totals TNT 54 + Myth 20 = 74 for the gimpiest hide stealth girlies on the shard. And for our heros 48 characters with gm hide.
Lets turn and look at the largest tamer guild between these two, becuase we know numbers dont lie. Myth has about 16 tamers + TNT 24 = 40 tamers. Koc has 23 tamers.
So in summary since numbers dont lie, between these two guilds. TNT/Myth has more tamers and more people with gm hiding. Please Goron numbers dont seem to be your strong suit. Lets not mention them again.

And just to let you know if anyone in KOC ever called me to get on to play just to kill some of you turds, I would laugh in their face.
ok ready? then answer my question for Kage (I notice he avoided it)
And since you are so familiar with all our tamers, tell me, how many did we have on the field yesterday? who were they? How about the day before? Day before that? How about when you took the sigils yesterday? Surely we had all 999999 of our tamers out then, right? lol... Oh how about when we came back to play around Yew, we had 999999999999999 tamers then too?
And you guys had NONE right? lol...

oh, here kage
this is me->:sad2:

:lol:

H

Hugibear

no no I just looked at your other thread where you seem to have posted some more numbers. Your claim that numbers never lie, I really suggest you never mention another word about numbers again. You brought this up, I just happen to finish it for you. Are you goin to argue that you are not the larger hiding/taming guild between us? Or are you now in the deflect run for cover, hurry up and change the subject mode?

G

Goron

no no I just looked at your other thread where you seem to have posted some more numbers. Your claim that numbers never lie, I really suggest you never mention another word about numbers again. You brought this up, I just happen to finish it for you. Are you goin to argue that you are not the larger hiding/taming guild between us? Or are you now in the deflect run for cover, hurry up and change the subject mode?
I never said we had fewer tamers in our alliance. Never.
I said k0c runs thicker in taming and stealth.
I don't see why you feel I need to defend words YOU put in my mouth?
So, there, I admitted it (not that I ever claimed otherwise), we have MORE tamers and stealthers in our alliance. No doubt about it.

Now, will you go ahead and answer my question?
How many tamers did we have last night? how about the night before? And before?
Go on, answer...
Last night you guys had kordran, and carbon copy when you took our sigils and fought in Yew... How many did we have? go on...
When a few of us went back to Yew how many tamers did we bring? go on... answer...

ok, now, here is another one for you...
go through the uo.com list of myth members, and tell me the names of the ones you have EVER seen fight in pvp... then, limit that to the names you have seen fight in pvp in the last week...

lol...
I know you won't do it, but I figure as long as I put my challenge out there everyone will know you are beaten because you refuse to answer.:lol:

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well explain why I just had a dragon named Xanthia on me, as well as Shay'lei and Devin Riverwind? You guys claim some chars aren't PVP tamers but they are RED. Regardless of if they have hide/stealth, they are still PvP viable and used for it. Regardless, GJ leaving when I brought some back up guys. *CLAP CLAP* How do you fail to kill a mage when you dismount, bleed, death strike him?

G

Goron

Well explain why I just had a dragon named Xanthia on me, as well as Shay'lei and Devin Riverwind? You guys claim some chars aren't PVP tamers but they are RED. Regardless of if they have hide/stealth, they are still PvP viable and used for it. Regardless, GJ leaving when I brought some back up guys. *CLAP CLAP* How do you fail to kill a mage when you dismount, bleed, death strike him?
did I ever claim we never run tamers ever?
Wow... again, reading comprehension ftw...
I think k0c needs to enroll in some elementary school reading courses. My gf is a 2nd grade teacher, she may be able to help you- she works in Atlanta so she is used to slow students.

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You said in another thread we use more tamers than you. Which is flat out not true. I lined out the PvP tamers. Does it ****ing matter we have a better ratio by what, 2 %? All that means is you run a zerg and have about 140 members in your alliance where we only have half that. Good job zerg.

Ru TnT

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup, you and your imaginary backup scared us away...sorry to break it to ya, but for once something happened that had nothing to do with you. *waits for world to end*

H

Hugibear

Didnt play last night. So you are correct I cant answer a question I dont know about. You however would have tried to answer it.
Listen mate you still cant comprehend this, you have more out right numbers. That means you have more characters that run hide stealth and taming. Tnt alone has more tamers than koc, that is without adding in myth. So your arguement about myth is mooot anyways. Whether they are on the field or not, the numbers dont lie like you said.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I agree completly, as I said earlier numbers dont lie... I just was going with what I had to look at for #'s... After seeing you went through all that trouble to figure out averages, Im going to have to agree that tnt has more players with hiding...

Now when it comes to fielding characters with the tamer skill which guild of these 2 has more on a regular basis, because we all know #'s dont lie. :thumbup1: :stir:

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Didnt play last night. So you are correct I cant answer a question I dont know about. You however would have tried to answer it.
Listen mate you still cant comprehend this, you have more out right numbers. That means you have more characters that run hide stealth and taming. Tnt alone has more tamers than koc, that is without adding in myth. So your arguement about myth is mooot anyways. Whether they are on the field or not, the numbers dont lie like you said.
But how do you consider them as being accountable to this list if they are in fact not played on the field which is what this arguement is about... I could have also read things wrong?? Goron?

As far as I can see he has admitted that TnT/Myth have and field tamers, just not on as much of a reuglar basis as k0c? Is that what you are trying to say Goron?

F

Førsaken

Tamer Wars!!!!!!!! World of the Tamers!!!!!!!!

:grouphug:

Ultimately, people are just sad that they can't play their tamers as well. I'm sorry you guys have the failing Neo, Driffin, Hattori, Kat, No Ka Oi, Righty (when running his, I lol more), Shell, and Sprago.

Yeap, I think I about summed that up. Moral? Cry less, learn more. Maybe ask your new friend D to help you with the leet skills of pvp tamer after he unloads his deathrobes of course. . .

G

Goron

But how do you consider them as being accountable to this list if they are in fact not played on the field which is what this arguement is about... I could have also read things wrong?? Goron?

As far as I can see he has admitted that TnT/Myth have and field tamers, just not on as much of a reuglar basis as k0c? Is that what you are trying to say Goron?
yeah, pretty much.

G

Goron

Ultimately, people are just sad that they can't play their tamers as well. I'm sorry you guys have the failing Neo, Driffin, Hattori, Kat, No Ka Oi, Righty (when running his, I lol more), Shell, and Sprago.
yup, u r right, we had all of them on last night, the night before, the night before, and before... in fact, we had all of them on, on the field, for the last three weeks. Yup. U r right. U win.:)

F

Førsaken

Reaching. . .

You're missing the point. Less sarcasm, more reading comprehension. :) All this crying about us fielding some tamers, as if TnT never field them, and well, D plays one 100% of the time, because that's the only template he won't die on in matter of seconds. :lol:

Enjoy!

:grouphug:

Idico

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My name is Puffy, I no longer play this game and sold my accounts. Let me give you my outdated opinions on how things are in UO. Furthermore, let me keep posting about how UO has died and how I am glad I sold my accounts. Don't fret, while I no longer play this game, I still do my best PVP on the boards of a game that I no longer play, like or believe in.... Etc. While I can let the game go, I just can't let these boards go!! I must be heard so I feel better about myself.

-Puffy

F

Førsaken

My name is Revvo, I no longer play this game and sold my accounts. Let me give you my outdated opinions on how things are in UO. Furthermore, let me keep posting about how UO has died and how I am glad I sold my accounts. Don't fret, while I no longer play this game, I still do my best PVP on the boards of a game that I no longer play, like or believe in.... Etc. While I can let the game go, I just can't let these boards go!! I must be heard so I feel better about myself.

-Revvo
That's the main two I see!

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My name is Puffy, I no longer play this game and sold my accounts. Let me give you my outdated opinions on how things are in UO. Furthermore, let me keep posting about how UO has died and how I am glad I sold my accounts. Don't fret, while I no longer play this game, I still do my best PVP on the boards of a game that I no longer play, like or believe in.... Etc. While I can let the game go, I just can't let these boards go!! I must be heard so I feel better about myself.

-Puffy
Ouch you just described about 15-20% of the siege forums... And your opinion means more than mine because what, you play for a few weeks until you die make a big fit on the boards and dont show your face for a few months... Take a seat buddy you still are of no importance.

edit - shouldnt you be off runnin for your life in wolf form?

- Puffy ;)

Draxous

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG!

An I hate Speedy post!

LOL
And how did you get that from what I posted, did you go taking my words out of context again BR? Figures... :popcorn:

Where was the word "hate" even located in the post... and its kind of hard to hate someone you've been friends with for what 8 years off n on?
Sure sounds like you hating on Speedy.

No need to be defensive tho.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unlike you guys Im no longer into making lists of who does and doesnt do what. Fact of the matter is, I still enjoy keeping in touch with some friends on stratics who do not use ICQ and sometimes I feel like posting in a thread for whatever reason... Not that I care if anyone likes it or not, but is that ok with you?

Seriously...

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sure sounds like you hating on Speedy.

No need to be defensive tho.

Was waiting for you to chime in, I noticed sakey had posted...

"me and a few others over icq/vent were taking bets on how long it would take you to come in to his aid"

Look farmiliar... :thumbup1:

Keep trying :mf_prop:

Idico

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Puffy, you do nothing positive for this game or this forum. Think of everything you have admitted to doing in this game that has caused many to quit or leave siege. You are known for who you are. You never have been, or ever will be, good for any game or forum you belong in. Why do you think none of the current guilds would take you in? Think about it. I may be a noone, but then again, I never put my worth on a game. That said, I have many friends and guildmates, ones you begged to play with, but turned you away because you are you.

Lastly, look at many of your posts. All you talk about is how UO is dead, how you are happy you sold your accounts, etc. Odd, because if this game closed down, I think you would just move to another game and spout your hate for that game until it was gone. I agree I am a no one, but you are a never will be, period.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Puffy, you do nothing positive for this game or this forum. Think of everything you have admitted to doing in this game that has caused many to quit or leave siege. You are known for who you are. You never have been, or ever will be, good for any game or forum you belong in. Why do you think none of the current guilds would take you in? Think about it. I may be a noone, but then again, I never put my worth on a game. That said, I have many friends and guildmates, ones you begged to play with, but turned you away because you are you.

Lastly, look at many of your posts. All you talk about is how UO is dead, how you are happy you sold your accounts, etc. Odd, because if this game closed down, I think you would just move to another game and spout your hate for that game until it was gone. I agree I am a no one, but you are a never will be, period.

Hey Idico, does my posting here really effect you that much, if so I am truely very sorry to hear that... This goes for anyone who is... There is also an option to ignore a poster, I suggest you/all do that if you are so deeply effected by my style of posting...

So now what? :stir: