• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

TNO :) :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A mutual friend of mine in TNO sent me a pic of there vent.

I blocked out a few names to throw off who it may be and what not...

Does any other guilds field this many pvpers every night?
:loser:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is our vent and they are talking so much trash about how they own everyone now...

E

Elmer Fudd

There New Guild Abbriviation should be

(TAINT) or (TNO)

LOL

enigma eb2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Always amazes me how easy it is to just slip someone in any time there is a new alliance. No one ever notices :)

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hilarious they got as many people per guild on as you, They are just allied against ya. Always was like that nothing new.
Ya but a little more challenging they are holding hands AND sharing vent and map so they can work together a lot more...

E

Elmer Fudd

Kage Please tell me you didnt block out Verumn and Kodrans name!!!!!

LMAO

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL who the **** cares Kage its all part of the game.

are you trying to make up for KOC being a bunch of house hiders and stealthers, you have been fielding plenty of "bull****" *cough* *cough* *wink* *wink* that we can't even mention, why the hell shoudln't we field that many everytime?

its all part of the game kage

E

Elmer Fudd

LOL who the **** cares Kage its all part of the game.

are you trying to make up for KOC being a bunch of house hiders and stealthers, you have been fielding plenty of "bull****" *cough* *cough* *wink* *wink* that we can't even mention, why the hell shoudln't we field that many everytime?

its all part of the game kage
"Tear":sad4:

H

HaHa

Funny how today u say its part of the game yet in a week or two youll be crying about it

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Kage your numbers are never what i cry about you are like a broken record, but its cute none the less keep playing the forum game

i love how you're all obsessed with making KOC look good on the forums as if everybody left on the shard doesn't know how they look in game....and in case you don't know, its like trash.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
This whole thread is cute... So far.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This whole thread is cute... So far.
give it a minute itll be rl insults (idiots stupid morons) (hackers scammers exploiters) thrown in soon... and then when that fails after they are warned theyll just change peoples names around like (goron idico ect ect)

lol I can almost predict how this will end. :scholar:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea if you are white trash or not... I never said you was. Are you?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Be cool kids... ask around. I will not give warnings anymore. I leave these threads open to entrap you. None of you are above the RoC.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All KOC crying has been noted, now are ya gonna come outside and fight or sit there sobbing? :sad3:

H

HaHa

goodguy i dont see any comment that would equal kage calling you white trash. Why so defensive lil buddy? I think you owe kage an apology ;)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
goodguy i dont see any comment that would equal kage calling you white trash. Why so defensive lil buddy? I think you owe kage an apology ;)
Is there a white trash comment here I missed? Is that my mom in the TnT gank? I think it is! Way to go mom!

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I love how TnT calls us house hiders. See the difference is, we group up in a house to get ready to fight. TnTO sits in a house and logs on all their archers and tamers so they can safely attack.

H

HaHa

Be cool kids... ask around. I will not give warnings anymore. I leave these threads open to entrap you. None of you are above the RoC.

Way ahead of you, im already experimenting with ban evasion on these boards.

Revvo

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
See the difference is, we group up in a house to get ready to fight. TnTO sits in a house and logs on all their archers and tamers so they can safely attack.
Don't see much difference there Einstein.

"We group up to fight, TnTO group up to fight"

I'm sure both groups have archers and tamers at their disposal and use them.

S

Shakaja

All KOC crying has been noted, now are ya gonna come outside and fight or sit there sobbing? :sad3:

i thought you kept sitting in krystals house ressing the people i kept killing, been what, 7 or 8 of them that i dropped?

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
i thought you kept sitting in krystals house ressing the people i kept killing, been what, 7 or 8 of them that i dropped?
Did you kill my mom?! You mean ole lizard launcher!

S

Skwiz

talking from experience arent you xD
Yes we all know i only pvp afk people.. Speaking of that.. Didnt someone in your guild have Detect/Weave so they could reveal/fury people that were afk in the house?

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes we all know i only pvp afk people.. Speaking of that.. Didnt someone in your guild have Detect/Weave so they could reveal/fury people that were afk in the house?
Any Human can cast furys Goron...

S

Shakaja

nah, you are as scared of afks as you are of others, you wont attack them until they are being attacked by a few of your guildies xD

E

Elmer Fudd

Lol, were not crying, were laughing, its pretty safe to say, that TO or TnT or KoC has always complained about with some regularity, is when like JsV starts fielding forty five thousand dragons, correct? ......Yes!

TnT has some tammers as well as (TO) and KoC, its safe to say, we usually dont field forty five thousand of them, and I mean all of us as guilds(KoC-TnT-TO) and If we KoC did, i would expect the shard to gang up and counter it,

TnT has enough to fight us Guild vrs guild any day, as well as TO, and there arnt forty five thousand dragons out there? so that draws us to only one conclusion, ya just cant hang vrs us! and stand on ya on two feet......thats what were laughing about, keep it up we have more targets now!:loser:

LOL

S

Skwiz

Lol, were not crying, were laughing, its pretty safe to say, that TO or TnT or KoC has always complained about with some regularity, is when like JsV starts fielding forty five thousand dragons, correct? ......Yes!

TnT has some tammers as well as (TO) and KoC, its safe to say, we usually dont field forty five thousand of them, and I mean all of us as guilds(KoC-TnT-TO) and If we KoC did, i would expect the shard to gang up and counter it,

TnT has enough to fight us Guild vrs guild any day, as well as TO, and there arnt forty five thousand dragons out there? so that draws us to only one conclusion, ya just cant hang vrs us! and stand on ya on two feet......thats what were laughing about, keep it up we have more targets now!:loser:

LOL
Yeah having more targets is really doing it for ya..

S

Skwiz

And Kage.. No way!! Humans with the jack of all trade can cast 0 skill required furys!! Who knew! Can they also hide, track, get 1 Mr from Focus, and 2 from med? Wow who knows this stuff man.. surely not i.

And Shak.. k, you got me.. I, dante, only fight while extremely outnumbering people, I gank, I have multiple dismount tamers which i only play to get a cheap kill, most of which i run naked on because im afraid to run good gear..

I also have healing on all of my characters so i can run run run, At extreme speeds while being in a different country than the servers of uo, without stopping to heal because i suck that bad.. Ya got me.. You win uo! :bowdown: Good job!

S

Skwiz

nah, you are as scared of afks as you are of others, you wont attack them until they are being attacked by a few of your guildies xD
One last thing.. Long ago i quit worrying about One V One.. Everyone ganks *Including us(As hard to believe as it is)* .. Everyone runs tamers/dismounters (Though i hate that we need to) And everyone calls in help or runs away when they are getting beaten. You sir are no different.
The only real difference is.. Some of us dont like running these things, some do.. I for one.. would love no tamer/dismounting siege perilous.. but you will not allow it, You've taken two extremely lame templates and thrown them together.. why? because you care nothing of pvp.

If you did.. You wouldnt run a tamer.. You wouldnt run item blessed inquis to give yourself that slight edge over all others who do not have access to this.

Our main tamer is starting to finish up his non tamer template and will be switching over to a non tamer very soon.. How about you? Its not like you have skills to train before you can actually pvp on a nontamer.. or something crazy like that.. Arnt you the one who has like.. Every single skill trained or something?

S

Skwiz

also i forgot to add on my "I lose uo and shak wins" post a few above.. Im also blue on all of my tamers so i can guard wack thoes pesky non faction reds, self res myself so i can keep my Bolts/aids, and never get 2 screens away from the guard zone because its the only thing that has kept me alive all this time.

Oh i also forgot to mention i run 4 super dragons item blessed because i actually do need them to get any kills at all.. Without my npcs im nothing after all.

Plus.. Im accessed to all houses on siege perilous just incase i cant make it to the guard zone in time.. on all of my hundreds of tamers... and i believe im in all factions as well.. but i might be wrong with that one.. I jump around so much to make the highest point guild lose their points for killing my naked ass so much i lose track of these things..

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you that desperate for a reply? 4 post bye you since anyone from KOC has posted...

E

Elmer Fudd

Yeah having more targets is really doing it for ya..
it's a shame his heavy only shoots like 7 steps from the house...
Were good, not stupid, when your fielding 14 people to our Six, yea sure fruitcake...... we will get right on that.... unlike you guys when its five on five or even six on four your favour, you still wont come outta the house, please try again, everyone knows your famous for it (TnT) that is, krystal will fight outnumbered and i think ive seen sprago a time or two, everyone else,.....LMAO

unlike the rest, who has to wait for the shard to log on untill we find our brass, then talk about how tough you are......:coco:

Fudd

S

Skwiz

Are you that desperate for a reply? 4 post bye you since anyone from KOC has posted...
Why yes.. yes i am.. would you like to set up a personal chat kage? so you can listen to my ranting? You started this thread after all.

Ive been up all night and cant sleep.. Its not like ive got a million things to do at 5 in the morning after all. Please fill me in to all the exciting things that one can do at 5 in the morning.

Would your responce be any different if i sumed it up into one post?

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
KOC just doesn't get it, its about integrity, and koc has none. You know why, we know why, stop making these post pretending otherwise. KOC is getting just what they deserve....and want really.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is nothing to respond to you with you will make **** up and continue to rant on over and over until you get the last word.... I guess you are Goron's new protege.

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I think my screen shot in the first post of the thread speaks for it self. 15 active pvpers online in your vent. 8 in ours usually less though

even though we had 8 on... You guys still had 7 more than we did lol.

Vortex

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why yes.. yes i am.. would you like to set up a personal chat kage? so you can listen to my ranting? You started this thread after all.

Ive been up all night and cant sleep.. Its not like ive got a million things to do at 5 in the morning after all. Please fill me in to all the exciting things that one can do at 5 in the morning.

Would your responce be any different if i sumed it up into one post?
The point count stands at:
Skwiz 3
Shak 2
Kage 2
Fudd 1
Puffy 1
Ru 1 (but a really good one)

Its a close race, keep it up!

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

To answer Kage's original question, yes, we do field that many or more every night. Is this why you are not fighting us and hiding in your houses? Because you can't out number us 3 to 1 as usual?

Furthermore, you didn't have lie about where that screenshot came from. I have news for ya Kage... You aren't as smart as you like to believe you are. :lick:

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To answer Kage's original question, yes, we do field that many or more every night. Is this why you are not fighting us and hiding in your houses? Because you can't out number us 3 to 1 as usual?

Furthermore, you didn't have lie about where that screenshot came from. I have news for ya Kage... You aren't as smart as you like to believe you are. :lick:
Oh really ? then where did it come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.