• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) Tis The Season...

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Happy Holidays Atlantic!

On December 23, 2017, at 7:00pm est. At the Yew Christmas Tree, I will be giving away five gifts in the form of Prizes. I will hand out 100 Books throughout the week prior to this day and write down the characters name the book was given to.

You need not be present to win. Selection of winning numbers will take place On Dec 23, 2017 at 7:00pm Est At Yew Christmas Tree using Personal Attendant Lucky Dealer. Anyone wishing to attend the selection is welcomed to be present.

If the winner is not present at the time of selection the name of the winner will be posted here. The Winner must present his/her book to receive the prize so take care of those books!

Have fun, Good Luck and Happy Holidays too all. :)

1st Prize - An Event Bookcase "A Collection of Manuscripts And Other Ephemera Related To A Storyteller Named Narcissus Bennu"

2nd Prize - "My Feet Failed Me Playing Mesanna Roulette"

3rd Prize - Special Named Gift Box and A Sculpture

4th Prize - Special Named Gift Box and A Painting

5th Prize - Special Named Gift Box and 2 Pillows

Last edited:

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
*giggles* Find me and you can have one :) I will be adding more to the 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th Prizes just to make it more fun!

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
All books have been handed out ! Good Luck to everyone who got one ! See you on the 23rd if you want to witness the drawing of the winners. Bring your own food and drink I'm a bad hostess!! Good Luck !!

Christmas Elves

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Tonight we held the Christmas Gift Giveaway held at Yew Christmas Tree with several players present! I hope everyone enjoyed this event and Congratulations to the winners !! The numbers were selected by those present as follows:

Selection1.jpg

5th prize winner is Book Number 18
4th prize winner is Book Number 73
3rd prize winner is Book Number 17 Wrapped and Delivered to Rhynnyn McKenna of UWF
2nd prize winner is Book Number 36 Wrapped and Delivered to Jade Portal on Jan 2 in Luna ATL
1st prize winner is Book Number 50 Wrapped and Delivered to Ninga Tamer on Jan 3 Luna ATL

I announced the names of the winners in general chat and made one mistake but the player was compensated for his troubles !!
The following are the names of the winners in random order if anyone knows them please let them know to find me to collect their prize.

Laya
Ninga Tamer of Gost Guild
Rhynnyn McKenna of UWF
Jade Portal
Kuni Citizen of Moonglow

Thank you all for your participation and Congratulations to the winners !! Merry Christmas !

Last edited:

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Tonight we held the Christmas Gift Giveaway held at Yew Christmas Tree with several players present! I hope everyone enjoyed this event and Congratulations to the winners !! The numbers were selected by those present as follows:

5th prize winner is Book Number 18
4th prize winner is Book Number 73
3rd prize winner is Book Number 17
2nd prize winner is Book Number 36
1st prize winner is Book Number 50

I announced the names of the winners in general chat and made one mistake but the player was compensated for his troubles !!
The following are the names of the winners in random order if anyone knows them please let them know to find me to collect their prize.

Laya
Kuni Citizen of Moonglow
Rhynnyn McKenna of UWF
Jade Portal
Ninga Tamer of Gost Guild

Thank you all for your participation and Congratulations to the winners !! Merry Christmas !
Jade Portal is my char - please let me know when and where to contact you. Regards

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you again for all your troubles and for the very nice gifts! Truly "spirit of the season" on your part!