• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tired of whats out there?

• Thread starter Indigo Moonscar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Indigo Moonscar

Personally, I'm in a bit of a funk... I've been in GoL for @ 4 years, and I've watched many of my best in game friends leave the game or split to another guild because they outgrew GoL, or simply took a different path. Now, with nearly no one left for me to PvP, spawn, or just plain beat the crap out of things PvE with; I've decided to push into a guild of my own making.
Those of you who play in Fel: I'm not about to build a Zerg Guild. I AM interested in attracting people who love to PvP. I'm also interested in attracting people who like to PvM, craft, or spawn... a little of everything really. So if you're tired of the trash talking and backbiting, I would truly enjoy the company of people who would be interested in simply working with who ever wishes to join me in this endeavor and see what evolves from it....

My ICQ is 299628905 if you wish to contact me.

http://blackmoonguardians.gamerdna.com/join

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What's up Indigo

Glad to see you're still around and I hope everything is going OK.

S

SUPRsalad

I can't wait to see you out there. best of luck to your endeavor!

S

suprshadow

i disagree, i don't see this working out. I think you need to just suit up with M and best try to zerg people.

I

Indigo Moonscar

Sorry Supr. The point is, I don't WANT to zerg. I just want to enjoy Fel with like minded people who'll enjoy a fight for the fight, the champ for the champ, or whatever challenge we find at the moment. I'm not interested in starting or joining in on some game of "he kicked sand on my popcicle first". I've heard from enough people, and read enough on these boards, and dealt with enough similar people in game, that it just doesn't interest me.
Don't get me wrong, I've met great people in game who belong to guilds who build a reputation for making everyone around them dislike them... I'm just not interested in becoming part of that.

B

Budweiser

Sorry Supr. The point is, I don't WANT to zerg. I just want to enjoy Fel with like minded people who'll enjoy a fight for the fight, the champ for the champ, or whatever challenge we find at the moment. I'm not interested in starting or joining in on some game of "he kicked sand on my popcicle first". I've heard from enough people, and read enough on these boards, and dealt with enough similar people in game, that it just doesn't interest me.
Don't get me wrong, I've met great people in game who belong to guilds who build a reputation for making everyone around them dislike them... I'm just not interested in becoming part of that.
SUPR may have become a very large group of players with alliance's including KYI, and FL but they are all very cool guys and gals. Zerg or not this group of peeps has their **** together.

I love shopping at Wal-Mart. ;)

S

SUPRsalad

Oh, I just made a connection! Im sorry I killed you and yr lady Mariah today at the blighted grove... I feel kinda bad.

-Smallpox Champion

I

Indigo Moonscar

LOL, don't be sorry. I'm not a whiney Trammie. Hunting in Fel means accepting the risks. Putting me in stat meant I wouldn't be back to fight again of course, but that's how it goes. I did appreciate the lack of smack talk though! :)