• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tired of being jerked around? Read this thread.

G

<blockquote><hr>

It happens to any thread were EA get totally 100% embarrassed,

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not true.

<blockquote><hr>

to be honest I really think the dev's would've pm'ed a mod and told them to move it.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Devs rarely ever Notify on anything. When they have though, it was for something far worse than a simple Spiel or Rant.

Anywhoot, what is the big deal with this thread being moved to another area of the UO Stratics Forums? Is it still visible, can you all still post to it? Can you all continue your Spiels and Rants in it? Yep, why lookie there, it's seems to still be a thread to Spiel and Rant in, it is just now in a more appropriate place.

/end chuckle rant

G

Because it's clearly not seen as much? This is just a power thing or stratics sucking up to EA because they want to keep UO from being embarrassed.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Because it's clearly not seen as much? This is just a power thing or stratics sucking up to EA because they want to keep UO from being embarrassed.

[/ QUOTE ]The only sucking I'm seeing going on is your post...
*shrugs*
If you honestly believed that this post wouldn't end up here, then to be blunt, you're an idiot.

The alternative is that you knew this was going to happen, and now that it has, you're kicking and screaming about it, which is pretty pathetic.

G

Considering their was quite a discussion going on and virtually no ranting/flames in it... I was quite surprised when it got moved yes.

<blockquote><hr>

The only sucking I'm seeing going on is your post...

[/ QUOTE ]

Say's the guy who's sucking up to the mods in that post.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The only sucking I'm seeing going on is your post...

[/ QUOTE ]

Say's the guy who's sucking up to the mods in that post.

[/ QUOTE ]Collateral...
I actually hate it when all the whining threads get moved here, it makes the whole place seem like a wasteland. So, I'm unlikely to actually "suck up" to the mods for moving another Uhall reject thread here...
But, I can understand why it was moved out of Uhall, and in to the perceived waste repository for Uhall.

Really, if this thread is your idea of discussion, then... I don't know... It's pretty poor, tbh.
Even by Uhall standards.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Because it's clearly not seen as much?

[/ QUOTE ]This is true however, far more people Read This forum than there are those that Read AND Reply. View counts tell us quite a number of people read here even in addition to the view counts carried over from threads moved here.<blockquote><hr>

This is just a power thing or stratics sucking up to EA because they want to keep UO from being embarrassed.

[/ QUOTE ]Neither is true. Moving of SnR Threads is standard procedure and has been for as long as I have been on Staff here. Making up any other reasonings for the move are just unfounded accusations. Most of which, are accusations made by disgruntled posters that have had a run in with the Rules of Conduct in the past are now have some childish beef and take it out personally instead of professionally.