• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tips Updates!

K

Kippy

Remember this:

quick hint***

for those who play in WINDOW mode.
This works in CFO and also in CEO.
When the cfo is aiming at you and is getting ready to throw gears, bring your mouse cursor on the blue bar at the top of your screen, clic on it and hold for a few seconds, this will freeze up your screen, without making you lag, when you come back, the attack will be over and no damage will be done.

Well, I did a few CJ's to try this out and find more ways to use it. I found out that it actually works. When the Chief Justice say's: ''You're all in contempt'' and makes this ''buzzing sound'' You need to get ready to jump, but.... you can avoid to turn around, look at the CJ wait until you see him jump and jump yourself. Just click on the blue bar for a few seconds.

I am planing on testing this some more and many other little tricks like this. I will keep you updated. :D

VP: NO help at all.
CFO: works for gears.
CJ: Works for contempt jumps.
CEO: works for gears and golf ball attack (single or multiple)