• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tips for killing Cheif's initial spawn.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm having trouble killing the spawn fast enough before honor wears off sometimes.

Any help?

And sometimes in groups I've noticed the chief has a bad dbl strike or something, even though never noticed this solo. Anyone else notice this?

G

You have it, go in with honor, get to knight if you like, thrasher in blighted grove will do it, and give you some marties as well....

honor each of them of course, pretty quick death imo.

R

Ravenspyre

<blockquote><hr>

I'm having trouble killing the spawn fast enough before honor wears off sometimes.

Any help?

And sometimes in groups I've noticed the chief has a bad dbl strike or something, even though never noticed this solo. Anyone else notice this?

[/ QUOTE ]Uhh... honoring yourself or honoring a mob? I have never once had honor ever fade off a target I've honored. Even after a death.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was talking about honor on self.

I was wondering if I can find a good dbl axe with BWS and honor chief, and attack one of the blobs. I've noticed on WW(whirld Wind) that the mods you aren't attacking directly, don't attack you.

So like.. self honor. attack chief, and WW until spawn dead?

The Real John

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

So like.. self honor. attack chief, and WW until spawn dead?

[/ QUOTE ]

The spawn walks around to much for that to work. Then when honor wears off you will have all the blobs and chief on you.

G

Painful suggestion: Switch to swords for the higher DPS output of the ornate axes with 20+ SSI and max out your worn DI to 100.