• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tink'z - Airmid - I Missss you!! lol

F

Flaton

So so so, i disapear for a year and don't ask where you aren't supposed to know but anywho i come back and the old forums seem to be messed up!!!

Tink'z Airmid i miss you both :) :grouphug:

Hehe been a while
*Wonders if they even remember me*

Where has Marc been??
seems i cant get a hold of him...

So hows everyone doing???

Oh and Tink'z hurry get the sigils!!!!

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my goodness!?!?!?! A year.... A year.... and you know me from factions? Tinkz is no longer on LS but her cousin Nwalme is ;) .... ok ok... I think I know but just tell us all already!!!!!!

.... and welcome back btw :) ... come play factions!!!!!

F

Flaton

hehe if u come back to ls ill come back to factions!!

you still in minax????

AirmidCecht

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yay!! Welcome back!
*hugs*
I won't be able to make it but I hope you reconnect with others at the Monday night community meet up and I'll catch you soon as I get back *grins*

tink'r_toiz

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have never left LS ... not really, just hasn't been much faction action on there and that has been my focus. Nwalme is now my thief on LS and in TB as is Aranel. Susie isn't currently in a faction but if things start to get active again, she will be.

It is a long story about how I have settle in TB... I will catch you up on it when we can find each other in game :)