• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to step it up Napa!!!

R

Roflmao X 2

Please God(zigzag) lock this thread or at least put a sticky on it. This has gotten out of hand. Same people post the same ole bunch of crap that takes up our board space. If I have to see this everyday...then I will start a pvp flame thread everyday.

A

A Saint

Dont click on the thread then....some people enjoy this, and if you dont, dont click on it since you already know the contents.

Picks a word just for you.....brat.

G

Gump

To: Roflmao X 2
How does it take up YOUR board space... 1 post/thread?? Like others enjoy seeing thread upon post upon thread of pvp smack talk? This is one post, not like it takes up any more then 1smack talking PvP post/thread. We have our 1 you have your numerous PvP ones.
Nuff said, not trying to start an argument, but for Gods sake IT IS 1 THREAD!

G

(I have one word for you too Roflmao X 2)

Obtuse

ob·tuse /əbˈtus, -ˈtyus/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uhb-toos, -tyoos] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. not quick or alert in perception, feeling, or intellect; not sensitive or observant; dull.
2. not sharp, acute, or pointed; blunt in form.