• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to step it up Napa!!!

F

five oclock

Linux <dielock Ill tell ya in Private chat what snowbirds mean where I live :p >

F

five oclock

UO Players

Yeah yeah its 2 words..But heck this thread was on the second page...Never seen it there before :p

F

five oclock

South.

This reminds me of a story one time...Now this was before 9-11 about ten years ago. My mom went down south to visit some friends of hers. Well they gave her a couple gallons of moon shine. Well my mom is what am I going to do with this stuff? They sure as hell wont let me on the plane with it...So she had a few water bottles. Poured the great stuff into some water bottles and carried it on the plane. I never knew Aquafina tasted so great!

GOD that was some great stuff!!