• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to step it up Napa!!!

L

Lusti

Electricity

When Nikola Tesla first came to the United States in 1884, he worked for Thomas Edison.
Edison had just patented the lightbulb, so he needed a system to distribute electricity.
Edison had all sorts of problems with his DC system of electricity. He promised Tesla big bucks in bonuses if he could get the bugs out of the system. Tesla ended up saving Edison over $100,000 (millions of $$$ by today's standards), but Edison refused to live up to his end of the bargain.

Tesla quit and Edison spent the rest of his life trying to squash Tesla's genius (and the main reason Tesla is unknown today).

Setnaffa

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was going to say Tesla or Edison, but since you gave those guys up in you historical explanation, I'll go with...

Battery

I

imported_Dreamwolf

Vorpal-bunny
SO I had to use two words.. who could resist the vorpal lol

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
<blockquote><hr>

lights

[/ QUOTE ]

ideas

F

five oclock

St. Helens. ok yes its more than one word..BUt for those that remember it. Also lived thru it. Kudos to you