• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to Repoputlate

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone, I would like to formally introduce myself as a new (currently only) staff member. It has become my new goal to update and repopulate the Toontown Stratics website and forums. So, if you have any questions or requests, do not hesitate to ask! Also, I have set two steps in repopulating the portals. First, everyone must contribute! Go on, post to repopulate. Second, tell your friends! We need as many people as possible to revitalize the forums, and then the website. Which brings me to my next point, I have requested a new Toontown portal (the current one is out of date), so in preparation for this new portal we must get active on the forums. I appreciate your support, and hope you will participate!

Edit: We are hoping to see anyone viewing our forums register for an account. Don't be shy and remember it's free!
Remember everyone, to participate you must register. Don't be shy, register right now!

Best,

Cooper11 (Toontown Stratics: Content Editor)

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome, Cooper. Toontown used to be one of our busier portals. I hope you (and hopefully future Toontown staffers) will be able to revitalize this once-active community.

S

Stravik

Im an adult who is hopelessly addicted to TT.......so is my wife and both my kids. I can help mod for a couple of months til you guys get back up and running. Hope to see you in town. Also what district is the hangout?

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stravik, we would love for you to help! If you can assist us in any way, (forum moderation, new website content, or reporting) that would be great! We have recently opened a new portal to replace the out of date one, and need as much help as we can get! So, if there is an area you would like to help in, just PM me!
Also, please tell us about your toon: What is his/her name? Laff points? gags?.
We, unfortunately don't have an official server, but if you need any help getting into Nutty River, I can help!

Thanks!

S

Stravik

I'll mod and King Fleabag Boigenflipper 45 laff points currently working in Daisys Garden but about to progress to Minnies Melody.

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I will get an application to you right away! Just keep an eye on your PM's.
Also, we just got a new portal, and I need help getting content in there, (guides, news, etc.) would you like to help?

S

Stravik

I have already struck the new portal with an introduction post:p

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Actually, even though content will appear on the new portal, we will continue to use these forums. The WordPress forums will eventually be deleted.

Perhaps repost your introduction in TT General Discussions?

Cooper11

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yes, I will be deleting that forums shortly. So, please post an introduction here. Also, as you can see the forums' activity is low, so if you would like something to do on the new portal, just give me a shout!

Mountain Man

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Been a while since I've seen activity around here. My wife and I used to be regular contributors on the forums and were regulars at the Sunday night boss runs. Both of us have recently returned to the game with new accounts and a new batch of toons. Currently we're working a pair of pigs through the game. I'm Porkchop McOinkengrunt and she's Penelope Pigstop. We usually hang around Nutty Summit unless there's a rare chance we can catch River.

Taylor

VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back. :)

S

Stravik

Hello mountain man its great to hear about another husband and wife team in the game. I like to hang in nutty summit as well. Im king Fleabag Boigenflipper and she is Queen Robin Boigenflipper. Hope to catch you in game sometime and welcome back to the forums.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
here idea. Try making a youtube video advertising toontown statics. I dont know if it will help or not.