• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time to join a guild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grumm

Ok, I have been back a few months and decided my visit will be an extended one. This game still offers more freedom than any other online game I have played. The only other online game that came close to UO, was Star Wars Galaxies.

You see, I love crafting. Matter of fact, it's 85% of my game time. Out of the 10 characters I have, only four are combat characters that I still am developing. I have five years active playtime as I have taken three departures from the game. Each return brought a whole new game to me.

Sadly though, the game went item based. My last return was AoS and it was also my shortest return. I don't think I stayed more than two months.

With all that being said, I can't go it all alone. Now that I have decided to stick around, I am ready to commit to a guild. Like I said, I am mainly a crafter. I would like to experience more of the high end combat content also.

If any guild needs another crafter, I am looking for a home.

Oh, I am pretty much a Trammel ruleset player.

R

RichDC

With all that being said, I can't go it all alone. Now that I have decided to stick around, I am ready to commit to a guild. Like I said, I am mainly a crafter. I would like to experience more of the high end combat content also.

If any guild needs another crafter, I am looking for a home.

Oh, I am pretty much a Trammel ruleset player.

DC*, GOF, -Y- would probably be best for you. They are the large trammel based guilds with alot of crafters in all. Also they do All of the major high end monsters.

Other than that smaller trammel guilds are a plenty.

M

Malador

Most of them post on UOPvP.net, probably the best place to look. It's mostly a crafting forum.
I bet the owner of UOPVP.NET, who happens to be your guildmate, appreciates the plug Lynk.

J

Jebus8

I bet the owner of UOPVP.NET, who happens to be your guildmate, appreciates the plug Lynk.
Ervin may technically still be in 2.0, but he hasn't been seen since feb so i don't think lynk really cares. :thumbsup:

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sedric can you show me that teleport trick that you were using last night? Seemed really effective.

M

Malador

Typical unknowing malbador posting when he doesn't know what he's talking about.

GJ, fail again. Don't you ever get tired of being so bad at UO and Board Warring simultaneously?
Are we going to start this again Dynk?

If I am so bad why is it you decided to mar our friendly 2 v 2 mage fight the other night by running up precasted ganking me before it even got started. Also why did you need to call in a third party. Did you have doubts you could kill Sedric 2 v 1 while he was on foot and you were mounted. Why did you dissapear when it proved difficult to kill us 3 on 2.

The fact is you play a stealthing, backstabing nerve stricking char 90 percent of the time. You stealth into an area where fighting is going on. you pick a target and position yourself in a good spot and wait. When that person gets low you nerve strike, dismount, deathstrike and if that fails your off to the races cause you dont have anything else.

Unless your accusing sedric of cheating, which we know you would not do on these forums where that kind of accusation is against the rules you must mean you want help from him showing you how to macro the teleport spell.

How does it feel to be wrong all the time.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are we going to start this again Dynk?
Your lack of creativity amuses me.

If I am so bad why is it you decided to mar our friendly 2 v 2 mage fight the other night by running up precasted ganking me before it even got started. Also why did you need to call in a third party. Did you have doubts you could kill Sedric 2 v 1 while he was on foot and you were mounted. Why did you dissapear when it proved difficult to kill us 3 on 2.
I only saw two people with 2.0 guild tag.. in fact, I only have 2 active members. Trust me, you are no challenge, which is why you dropped twice. Every time I see you in game you run from me unless you have a TDR gank squad. By "disappear" you must mean "I couldn't find where you all scurried off to."

The fact is you play a stealthing, backstabing nerve stricking char 90 percent of the time. You stealth into an area where fighting is going on. you pick a target and position yourself in a good spot and wait. When that person gets low you nerve strike, dismount, deathstrike and if that fails your off to the races cause you dont have anything else.
To assume I play one character 90% of the time means that you see me playing every time that I'm on. In reality you have no idea what you're talking about. I play a stealther sometimes because you, like every other guild on this shard, only fights when there is a huge gank. Otherwise your time is spent running or hiding in a house. Ressurection is capable of dropping people quickly and escaping the pitiful never-ending gank squads. When there are multiple factioner guilds on and I'm by myself, you bet I'll play on him. And you play whatever character suits you best from hiding in the house. Like aldo when you stood on the steps and tried to dismount me for the SL.

Unless your accusing sedric of cheating, which we know you would not do on these forums where that kind of accusation is against the rules you must mean you want help from him showing you how to macro the teleport spell.
Maybe you don't get it, but it's a joke. You weren't there for when this happened in game so I couldn't expect you to understand. I do love how you try to involve yourself in everything.

How does it feel to be wrong all the time.
I wouldn't know, how does it feel?

/Insert Malbador's reply attempting to twist any fact he can to make some argument that has no merit and/or validity.

:next::loser:

M

Malador

Your lack of creativity amuses me.
Likewise Dynk

I only saw two people with 2.0 guild tag.. in fact, I only have 2 active members. Trust me, you are no challenge, which is why you dropped twice. Every time I see you in game you run from me unless you have a TDR gank squad. By "disappear" you must mean "I couldn't find where you all scurried off to."
First I dropped once. It happened before the fight even started when you two and I think it was tails all dumped on me at once.

Second it was supposed to be a friendly 2 v 2 field fight. You two ran up and dumped on me with no preamble. Its all good. It is yew and it was too much to expect you actually wanted a fun and fair 2 v 2.

And lets just get this clear for the record you do not possess a char that can make me run away other than moving off to avoid a second nerve strike after one of your pathetic attempts at killing me. Not by yourself anyhow.

By disappear I mean Sedric and I were in yew waiting for you where the fight started. You were not present.

To assume I play one character 90% of the time means that you see me playing every time that I'm on. In reality you have no idea what you're talking about. I play a stealther sometimes because you, like every other guild on this shard, only fights when there is a huge gank.
I do not assume anything. I observe. Any time I see you you are on your stealther. Irony that. The one character I ever see you on is actually a stealther. Now how did I form such an opinion of your current play style. Gee. I wonder.

Otherwise your time is spent running or hiding in a house. Ressurection is capable of dropping people quickly and escaping the pitiful never-ending gank squads. When there are multiple factioner guilds on and I'm by myself, you bet I'll play on him. And you play whatever character suits you best from hiding in the house. Like aldo when you stood on the steps and tried to dismount me for the SL.
I was waiting out my stat loss and i did not try to dismount you I did dismount you.

Maybe you don't get it, but it's a joke. You weren't there for when this happened in game so I couldn't expect you to understand. I do love how you try to involve yourself in everything.
You may be correct on this one because I was only present when he teleported a half dozen times remounted and rode away. I might have missed the time your talking about. how was it different?

I wouldn't know, how does it feel?
Your intensely intimate with being wrong Dynk.

:flame:

G

Grumm

Please lock this thread. It no longer has anything what so ever to do with the subject title.

J

Jebus8

YES LOCK NOW!! God forbid we have some entertaining trash talk about pvp on these forums. ON TO THE NEXT AUCTION THREAD!!!!!!111111

G

Grumm

Trash talk all you want. Start a thread. Why hijack a thread completly unrelated to this pissing contest?

Or am I missing an unwritten rule that the only way you can trash talk is to take over another posters thread?

M

Malador

I'll field fight you or duel you any time you want chump. If you like I can post a screenshot of the only time you actually attempted to fight me.

Really? Any time you see me I'm on my stealther? Aren't we talking about last night when you died and I was on a mage?
I dont need to fight you again for a pic like that. I can look at one any time I wish. This is from february but it is the latest pic I have of you playing a mage and the last time I remember seeing you on a mage.

Another post full of failure for you.
Oh really

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, lets play a game called count how many tdr it takes

Here is one of my favorites. Malbador doing what he does best, except he fails at that too :(

Look at this! Two in a row on a mage!

Heres two 1 v 1s for you.

In fact, besides my mules, I'm having trouble finding a character that I don't have a screenshot of you dying to me.

M

Malador

lol, lets play a game called count how many tdr it takes

Here is one of my favorites. Malbador doing what he does best, except he fails at that too :(

In fact, besides my mules, I'm having trouble finding a character that I don't have a screenshot of you dying to me.
Point in fact Dynk, the first pic is not a kill shot of me.

Also, posting vintage 2008 pics doesn't prove anything. I posted a pic from Feb 2009 showing the last time I saw you on your mage. In case you're more challanged than I thought that means you have to post kill shot pics that are newer than mine not older. Also remember this is about what characters I see you playing.

As I see it your main is Resurection.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Point in fact Dynk, the first pic is not a kill shot of me.

Also, posting vintage 2008 pics doesn't prove anything. I posted a pic from Feb 2009 showing the last time I saw you on your mage. In case you're more challanged than I thought that means you have to post kill shot pics that are newer than mine not older. Also remember this is about what characters I see you playing.

As I see it your main is Resurection.
Really? It's not you? Someone else hates themselves enough to make a character called Malador? Usually people imitate good players.

I know it's hard for you to understand things, but what started this whole disagreement was when you got owned when I was playing a mage. So in fact, the last time you saw me online was on a mage (Tank).

Thanks.

I don't have to post anything tbh, everyone pretty much knows how bad you are Aldo.

M

Malador

Really? It's not you? Someone else hates themselves enough to make a character called Malador? Usually people imitate good players.

I know it's hard for you to understand things, but what started this whole disagreement was when you got owned when I was playing a mage. So in fact, the last time you saw me online was on a mage (Tank).

Thanks.

I don't have to post anything tbh, everyone pretty much knows how bad you are Aldo.

Ok I am typing this slowly so you can keep up. I did not say it isnt a picture of my dead body. Wow on any given day I suppose people can get that shot several times. What I did say is it isnt a kill shot of me. In simpler terms you did not kill me. Look at the pic again. There is no gold. My name does not appear in the lower left corner of your screen. My name does in fact appear in the back of the house. You have been in there. How did I just die in the front of the house and make it all the way around the obstacles to get in the back.

Your also wrong about what started this argument. It was you pretending you normally play any thing but a stealther when everyone knows your normal character is resurection. Oh and in case your stupid enough to believe your own bull**** 3 on 1 is not ownage it is a gank. Probably anyone and most certainly you would die to that.

Right I suck and you play a stealth/bush/dexer as your main character.

Sedric

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sedric can you show me that teleport trick that you were using last night? Seemed really effective.
Not quite sure which teleport trick you're refering to. Since I teleported a few times, I can only guess you were mistakenly expecting me to have a teleport precasted when you all dumped on me or somethin? *shrugs*

I'm sure the entire thing sounded much more clever in your own head....Like I said, you're losing your touch. :thumbsup:

Nice dump btw.

M

Malador

Explosion delay, you can spin it all you want.

My 12 different PvP characters each get equal playing time, aside from the tamers. If you would like, we can set up some time one day for you to fight and die to each of them. Of course I know that is just wishful thinking, you and I both know you'll remain in that house or on the run until your guildmates arrive. I've offered to fight you several times in this thread, as well as multiple other threads. Why don't you grab your balls out of the mason jar in your cabinet, hike up your skirt, and actually fight me?

I see you maybe one (sometimes 2) time(s) a week in game, that pretty much makes any opinion you have on what character I'm logged into worthless, assuming they ever had any value whatsoever.

As for what started the argument, scroll up.

Your stupidity constantly amazes me. You are to Stratics arguments what Sarah Palin is to political debates. You're uninformed, slow witted, and generally irritating.
Explosion delay does not explain how I am visible in two locations in the house at the hypothetical time of my death. You claim that is a kill shot. If it were a kill shot it would show money. My corpse would be visible and my ghost would not. Even if you are a necro my ghost would be in the same location as my corpse. Instead I am visible in an entirely different location of the house at the supposed time of my death. While it is possible, even likely, one of your guild mates got the kill several moments before you got the screen shot, you did not. Get over it. You got some other pics there to spend your special private time with. Use those.

Says the stealther. Play them show yourself and I am sure we will have fights. I have never really been concerned with how often you see me and it was not the subject of this argument. How often I see you and more the point on which char is in fact the subject of this argument. My opinions belong to me and are therfore as valuable as I deem them.

I know exactly what started this argument. You insistance that your capable of pissing farther than me. What this arguement is about is something else.

Your stupidity does not amaze me I am quite used to it.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For everyone's convenience I have whipped out the translator.

Malador: There is no way I will ever fight you unless you can chase me down in my running spree.

M

Malador

Malador: There is no way I will ever fight you unless you can chase me down in my running spree.

Dynk: Well I cannot win the argument about the screen shot since he is correct I did not make that kill. I cannot win the argument about which character he sees me playing most of the time because everyone knows I play ressurection most of the time. So I will challange him to a duel. he will back down because he never accepts duels from anyone and I will look like a tough guy Bwah haha. I am the victor.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Lynk: Well I won the argument, It's a screenshot showing malador's corpse in a TDR house with other TDR hiding with him while 3 2.0 characters lol in vent. I won the argument about which character he sees me playing most of the time because he rarely sees me playing and he assumes things constantly because he likes looking stupid. So I will challange him to a duel. he will back down because he is horrible at PvP and UO in general and he does know this. I am the victor.
Fixed.

Deprave

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Look! It's something like a cat fight!!

Two of the biggest jokes in PvP are going at it! :sleep2::sleep2:

M

Malador

Look! It's something like a cat fight!!

Two of the biggest jokes in PvP are going at it! :sleep2::sleep2:
I know I have killed you multiple times solo and I feel certain Lynk has too.

Tell us. How does it feel dieing 1 v 1 to pvp jokes.

M

Malador

Its not a kill shot Lynk.

You have no clue as to my perceptions of you.

Your simple if you think I would agree to another fight with you when you acted dishonorably in the last one.

yaya

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tought that this particular post started as someone looking to join a Tram based guild. Only a few post stuck to the topic.
-Y- is a Tram based guild that has quite a few crafters in guild and we would be more than happy to to talk to you and see if we both can help each other out.
You can always find one of us almost anywhere but mainly at New Haven .My ICQ 239897005.

M

Mystra

Yes I agree... Sorry Grumm I hope you find a guild to your liking, hopefully you were at the Gathering Sunday and got to meet a few.
I am going to lock this after much chagrin but you may post again if you still have questions for the GL massses!

Mystra

Status
Not open for further replies.