• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Time to have some fun.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have messana's e-mail and have spoke to her a couple of times.

Need some ideas on what this thing should look like (i.e. like a town banner but not lol) more of a "Manticore unravled Cebo's plot to bury the stolen treasure" on a sign next to his museum.

What else should be there? Maybe a platform, the sign, some other item like...?

If anyone uses inside UO can come up wth some designs??

iv never used it but willing to give it a go to get this made and placed "fingers crossed"
:D

(i didnt even find one book lol but would like to do this as a thanks for all Manti's work)

Thunderz
Please, I don't want any recognition. Last time Mesanna try to do something for the people who ran the Pacific Rares Fest and all hell broke loose. I don't want her to go through that again. Just the fact that you all had fun is good enough for me. I had fun listening in Chat during part 1 and watching in part 2. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time watching players run into that room and then getting the heck out of there while screaming and to top if all off the rubber band sparkle that shot them back to the center as some ran into it was the icing on the cake.