• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time of day?

• Thread starter Bennos Morales
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Bennos Morales

Can I at least get a response from an administrator MatthewJames, or the like to tell me to go away, or what exactly is going on with my account.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hey Benny. While this forum is not in my sphere of influence, I could not leave you hanging, old guild mate. Your account is back. This forum is just in moderated mode where every post must be approved.

I hope this answers your questions here and in the PMs I received. *tips hat*

*smoke bombs and vanishes*

I

Ilysess

After alot of digging last night to figure out exactly what the problem was for yourself and a couple of other users, the issue was found and should be resolved now :)

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Ahh! So there were issues with Benny's account? My apologies, then. I am glad it is hopefully resolved. *tips hat*

I

Ilysess

Aye it seems that him and a few other users had some altered forum permissions that were forcing all posts into the moderation queue, should be all resolve now though

M

Major Miner II

Aye it seems that him and a few other users had some altered forum permissions that were forcing all posts into the moderation queue, should be all resolve now though
Are you sure?

EDIT: Yay!!!

B

Bennos Morales

That makes it sound like I did something wrong, which I didn't. I have used this forum legit the whole time I've been here. I'm not upset, just setting the record straight.

M

matthewjames

That makes it sound like I did something wrong, which I didn't. I have used this forum legit the whole time I've been here. I'm not upset, just setting the record straight.
I'm sorry for not updating you :(. Have been really busy with work etc lately! But just so you know so it does not look like I just didn't try, I am the one who got ilysess to do the dig and see what was wrong, I just did not have the time on my hands :(. But I'm happy that you are informed and fixed now!

I

Ilysess

Dont worry Bennos it wasnt you that did anything wrong :) we know that :)

M

Major Miner II

I didn't do anything wrong either. So there! :p