• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Time for a boot?

• Thread starter SaraFunnyweather
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

SaraFunnyweather

I cancelled my Toontown account today. It's been so long since I felt like playing that it was time to finally pull the plug. I can still log in as Silly Fireball on a free account but Winky Mizzenbrains and the other toons that may have some of you on their friend list is gone. :sad3:

If you need to make room on your friendlist for other, active toons instead it's now safe to boot me off your lists without any bruises on my behind!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww Sara, I saw it coming, but hoped it never happened. I miss the old days playing with you, and always enjoy the game even more when you guys come back for a night of fun.

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I don't think I have you on any of my toons but I am sorry to see you go. We can always use a good toon.

Maybe one day you will change your mind and return. In any event have fun and enjoy everyday.

S

soupandquackers

Why?! Have fun in regular life because i know you will come back.

NikiKing

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hiya Sara :)

I dont play anymore either but I enjoy seeing you post here so dont leave Stratics anytime soon k? If you ever want a new online game you can find me in SL.

Dane1980

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cancelled my Toontown account today.
CaN i HaVe AlL uR jElLyBeAnS PLZZZZZ!!! :mf_prop:

Does that take you back to the good times? :D

You will be missed in the game, hope to still see you around here. :hug::hug:

S

SaraFunnyweather

I'll still hang around here :). Even if I don't play the game I still enjoy reading the forum! I think we have a really nice group of people here!

Lots of lurve and hugs all around!