• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ticket for a Piece of Pheonix Armor (blessed)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
god id love to get that, so you just dbl click it and u get a peice of phoenix armor? or turn it in?

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oo, id love to buy one then, never got lucky enough for stuff like that.

Mundayne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you double click it, and it turns into a random piece of phoenix armor. not sure how many are out, I know of one other, and he got a pair of legs from his. Im more excited about the candle that was given out, which is a new permanent fixture in my Castle. (seen in the picture on the bone table)

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you decide to sell this let me know plz.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Does the new phoenix armor have any noticable difference from the original? theres only 1 maybe 2 full sets on siege so id hate to see these tickets appear there.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seems the EMs ahve finally crossed a bridge too far....

DUMB DUMB DUMB

JUST LET ONE DUPER GET HOLD OF ONE TICKET......Oh lordy

Enough said.....no longer a rare...a noob suit now....awesome EMs...

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ems have no idea why the monsters had these items on them. It was not their fault, and they did not intentionally release these tickets.

Must have been something that happened when Mesanna created the monsters before the event.

The reward for this event was the candle, from the clicky statue at the end.

Mundayne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No I am not the guy trying to sell them on Atl, the candle isn't going anywhere...these 2 tickets will never end up in duper hands, I am trying to get a feel for their value.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As of now there seems to be a ton of these. Since pieces sell for avg of 50 to 70mil per I would guess same for ticket.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
First of all don't blame the EM's, they had nothing to do with this.

Second of all, there are not TONS of them..as per Mesanna's post on UO Hall:

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to comment on this. This was a mistake, some numbers were mistyped and as you know the result was the MOB's having Phoenix Armor on them. The best I can tell only approx a dozen pieces were dropped. We try not to destory the old rares due to the fact thats part of our history of UO.

No reason for people to get upset over this, again it was a mistake that we feel horrible about but it's done. I am sure since you guys have made a few mistakes in your life time also you understand. *smiles*

Thanks everyone for hopefully understanding!

Mesanna

PS. Don't TP the EM's hall, I take total blame here.

THIRD!!! Does anyone still have one on Origin? I would love to have a ticket just to have one, I hate that people xshard them off so fast! :(

Apetul

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remember to read some yrs ago that the General invasion on asian shards droped phoenix suit pieces.. but maybe they were those same tickets for a phoenix suit piece.

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Apetul

You are almost correct, the only piece that dropped was the Helm piece and it had a different name.

[unless in my old age I've mis-remembered....]

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well thats a relief then only 12 drops...no impact at all...unless some sad duper,cheater/exploiter starts the duping them tickets.....then we can get ready.....for an phoniex armour invasion....

but like promy said...the dupers have learned to not upset the rares community and have steered away from duping the rares ...suppose they could have duped lots of armour already but have steered away form upsetting the apple cart/ rares cart.....

Led to beleive the dupers basically just dupe the high end tokens now by all accounts...

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Apetul

You are almost correct, the only piece that dropped was the Helm piece and it had a different name.

[unless in my old age I've mis-remembered....]
Halfway correct

They dropped all the pieces, but the helms were the corrected "Norse" Helm instead of the original "Nose" Helm.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Halfway correct

They dropped all the pieces, but the helms were the corrected "Norse" Helm instead of the original "Nose" Helm.
thought the tunics were slight name tag differnt too...maybe ''a tunic of ....'' as oppsed to ''tunic of....''

Mundayne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do know 3 of the pieces are in the hands of XMG of Origin, I have 2 of those tickets locked down in my castle.

S

SugarSmacks

THIRD!!! Does anyone still have one on Origin? I would love to have a ticket just to have one, I hate that people xshard them off so fast! :(

I know someone who sent a ticket off that probably in the very near future will hit the market.

He would of sold it on Origin had they not offered 12 mil for it. When asked why he would sell an item for 12 mil that makes 50 mil items, they then offered 20 mil. I think you can thank your cheap shard people for it going.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I know someone who sent a ticket off that probably in the very near future will hit the market.

He would of sold it on Origin had they not offered 12 mil for it. When asked why he would sell an item for 12 mil that makes 50 mil items, they then offered 20 mil. I think you can thank your cheap shard people for it going.
Not necessarily *Cheap shard* people lol, more like people that don't have a clue as to the price of such an item.

Either way I'm bummed that I didn't have the chance to buy one while they were still on Origin.

I only have gold on Origin and Chessy...so wherever it goes I guess I will follow lol.

I definatly would not have offered 20 mil for it..but again I know how old and rare they are, some people might not.

Seeing as I'm sure very few, if any, people still have the original tickets, these new ones should fetch a much higher price, or so you would think.

Czarina

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
outta curiosity but wouldnt the phoenix armor in ticket form fetch a higher price then the claimed version?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
outta curiosity but wouldnt the phoenix armor in ticket form fetch a higher price then the claimed version?
I would agree if the ticket itself was same color as the armor, now that would be awsome. But a plain brown ticket does not look good on display. Yes, it would be rare, but more factors play into this than just the number of tickets.

Mundayne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I have decided to Auction off these two tickets, please place seperate bids on Ticket1 or Ticket2...Items are located on Origin...will accept gold on Origin or Atlantic. thanks!

This will end Mid Day Saturday, when I get home from work. thanks..will post an hour before it actually ends.

S

Shimmer

I would agree if the ticket itself was same color as the armor, now that would be awsome. But a plain brown ticket does not look good on display. Yes, it would be rare, but more factors play into this than just the number of tickets.
In contrast, the deed for potted plants is worth much more than the plants themselves. Isn't there one particular piece of phoenix armor that is harder to find for sale than the others?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In contrast, the deed for potted plants is worth much more than the plants themselves. Isn't there one particular piece of phoenix armor that is harder to find for sale than the others?
True but it is a hard sell from my experience. I guess it would be worth what someone will pay. now up for auction so guess we will see how much interest they gain. Very cool item to leave as a deed though.

E

Epic of Legends

Ok I have decided to Auction off these two tickets, please place seperate bids on Ticket1 or Ticket2...Items are located on Origin...will accept gold on Origin or Atlantic. thanks!

This will end Mid Day Saturday, when I get home from work. thanks..will post an hour before it actually ends.
40m on ticket 1.

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
65 mil per ticket Payment to be made on Atlantic

Mundayne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
High bid so far is Lord Nabin at 65mil for ticket 1, and 65mil for ticket 2

L

lag element

ILL BID 70MIL for 1 Ticket!!! I am only bidding on 1!SRY HAVE TO REMOVE BID ALL YOURS NABIN!!!!:(

Mundayne

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction Ending in about an hour....4PM Central Time

high bids are

Lag Element for ticket 1 at 70mil
Lord Nabin for ticket 2 at 65mil

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter