• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tick tock...

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Realistically the only advertising we'd need is video of sneaky pete fornicating in his dirty loincloth in the snow

Veldrane

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tick tock.... BOOM!

NL has been kicked down the road to sometime next year :hahaha:
There was an excellent little revisionist history in there as well. It went from NL being released this year to "we were hoping to have ALPHA out this year." It's unfortunate, but I don't think any of us are really surprised, given the lack of updates over the last six months. I think, for me, the most concerning part was the implication that this delay is due to one person having real-life issues - that indicates a critical development resource issue. Again, not a surprise; we know this is a small team, but it still gives off a "free shard" vibe instead of a professional development studio one.

At the end of the day, I'd still love to see an actual feature set and regular feature demos. However, it's clear we won't see anything until the alpha release - not ideal, but it is what it is

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mesanna dangles the visionary utopia just out of reach and stirs the people with tantalising promises of what they could have until all are driven mad and biting at the walls from sheer exasperation. This has been going on for decades. Decades! I love it.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There was an excellent little revisionist history in there as well. It went from NL being released this year to "we were hoping to have ALPHA out this year." It's unfortunate, but I don't think any of us are really surprised, given the lack of updates over the last six months. I think, for me, the most concerning part was the implication that this delay is due to one person having real-life issues - that indicates a critical development resource issue. Again, not a surprise; we know this is a small team, but it still gives off a "free shard" vibe instead of a professional development studio one.

At the end of the day, I'd still love to see an actual feature set and regular feature demos. However, it's clear we won't see anything until the alpha release - not ideal, but it is what it is
Kyronix and Bleak constantly had to take all the heat from Bonnie making promises the team couldn't deliver.

In the last newsletter Bonnie couldn't help but praise herself and her position. "She" will be giving out presents herself. It's so full of her.

Really a shame that there was no more room to acknowledge her own team that actually had to design and implement the presents :facepalm:

Yet when it comes to excuses, they are first to be thrown under the bus for having personal issues

WTF Bonnie